I'm putting two concentric pots into my guitar, so it is HH with a volume and a tone control for each pickup, and a 3-way switch. I wired it up as per the diagram on the seymour duncan website, except for the switch, which is different to those on the diagram and their switch conversion page. I made a (nearly complete) guess based on a bit of research and plugged it in but all I got was (as expected) loud hum.

The switch has 8 lugs, laid out in a single row, like this: 00000000. How should I wire that for 2 humbuckers, each with their own volume controls?

PS. Thanks in advance for any help.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Link to diagram? I can probably figure this out for you in five minutes.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=3ws_trans

It's not the blade style in that link?

If not, I'd call Seymour Duncan. I called them 3 times yesterday and they are very helpful.
Guitar:
Dean Vendetta 3 - Dave Mustaine Livewires

Amplifier
Carvin X100B - Bias Mod - Tungsol 12AX7's - JJ KT77's

I have built the most badass 212 that puts all others to shame
I usually show this to people with 8-in-line 5-way Strat switches, but I've never used a 8-in-line 3-way blade switch, let alone even seen one in person.
It may work, though, who knows.

Regular strat switch
  [1] [2] [3] [4]
[4] [3] [2] [1]

Your switch (if it is one of those 8 inline switches)
[4] [3] [2] [1] [1] [2] [3] [4]
haha i hate having to work out stuff like this. When i was building my Tele there was sum spare wire that didnt fit anywhere. and whatever i soldered it to didnt work. But when it wasnt soldered to anythin everythin worked fine.
so i cut it off

It worked for me. I am a bit of an amateur at that kind o thing tho. And this reply probably didnt help at all
http://www.ibanez.com/support/wiring/2007/RGA121H.gif
thers a diagram with 8 inline connections for 2 humbuckers try that
doesnt have 2 vol 2 tone but you should be able to work with it
LP mod thingy

buy guitars please, need money for RGR420ex
Member No.18 of the 'Yes I am Irish and no more Leprechaun jokes please'
"Member #9 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club. PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join"