Couldnt you just save a bunch of cash and buy an american standard, and put a black pickguard on it? I might be wrong i didnt read the description in detail. Ive used his pickup set though, it rocks.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
Couldnt you just save a bunch of cash and buy an american standard, and put a black pickguard on it? I might be wrong i didnt read the description in detail. Ive used his pickup set though, it rocks.

In that case, shut up. Jeez.
i think he uses EMG single so that might be the difference
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
He only uses the EMG set on his red strat. His Black Strat had stock pickups. There's honestly nothing very special about this one and I can't figure out why anyone wants one.
Is it just me, or does the shorter trem look awkward?
It's originally a CBS (lots of mods by now) so it's a little different.
****, it's CUSTOM SHOP? That means it's gunna be like 3 grand.

Aw ****, forget saving up for that; i'll just buy an old black japanese strat, and throw the Fender '69 pickups in it, get a shorter trem arm, and call it a day while saving 2 grand. damn you fender!

Just buy a black American Strat and a black pickguard. Gilmoure himself has said that it's just a regular Strat he bought from a store.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.