Ok so my cousin is comming down form oregon to visit my family and i in so. cal, and im trying to think places to go/ things to do besides disneyland and the beach, cuz were already doing that. any suggestions pit?
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
dude really? hah i guess that what i get for asking the pit. seriously though
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
Strip Club.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Paintball
Get them to buy you ****
idk, i am not your ****ing party planner
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Take him around Hollywood and other nice parts of L.A. tha everybody wants to see
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Mutual fapsturbation?
Quote by Les Paul Ell
they like you BECAUSE you've got a hot girlfriend. They see you and think, "woah, there must be something special bout him!" and they're gagging for it so they like you too. And it's kinda funny cos you won your current girlfriend over in a raffle.
Maybe ask someone who lives in South California? I don't know what there is to do in So.Cal, so I'm just gonna suggest you come to Camden in London.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
You should drink dinner on the sunset strip and then go down to the Whiskey A Go-Go.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Take him to a meme-fest and show him some tits on a whale!

There was a whole lot of fail in that thar sentance.
Quote by break-me-in
Maybe ask someone who lives in South California? I don't know what there is to do in So.Cal, so I'm just gonna suggest you come to Camden in London.

I'm appointing myself the official UG SoCal representative.
disney world...and then oral your cousin once you get inside one of those dark cave type ride thingys

sigh...so romantic