I bought an Epiphone Les Paul Studio and a Crate GFX-1200H half-stack from a friend last summer. After college started, I could hardly find time to play guitar. So I'm putting them on sale. Everything is in working condition, except the guitar might need a little set-up/tune-up since I haven't touched it since a year ago.

Epiphone Les Paul Studio: $150 + shipping
22 frets
Rosewood Fingerboard
Double humbucker: 2 Volume knobs, 1 balance, and 1 something else
1 of the volume knobs is replaced with a killswitch. The knob can still be put out, it's currently hiding in the electronics space.

Crate GFX-1200H: $250 + shipping
Comes with an effect pedal (part of the half stack)
Has overdrive built in the head, along with other effects such as reverb, chorus, flanger, etc
120 watts at 4 ohms

Guitar+Amp: $350 + shipping

Pictures:
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z5/AmazingGracePlayer/Epiphone%20Les%20Paul%20and%20Crate/

Please feel free to post any questions, comments, or concerns.
I bought an Epiphone Les Paul Studio and a Crate GFX-1200H half-stack from a friend last summer. After college started, I could hardly find time to play guitar. So I'm putting them on sale. Everything is in working condition, except the guitar might need a little set-up/tune-up since I haven't touched it since a year ago.

Epiphone Les Paul Studio: $150 + shipping
22 frets
Rosewood Fingerboard
Double humbucker: 2 Volume knobs, 1 balance, and 1 something else
1 of the volume knobs is replaced with a killswitch. The knob can still be put out, it's currently hiding in the electronics space.

Crate GFX-1200H: $250 + shipping
Comes with an effect pedal (part of the half stack)
Has overdrive built in the head, along with other effects such as reverb, chorus, flanger, etc
120 watts at 4 ohms

Guitar+Amp: $350 + shipping

Pictures:
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z5/AmazingGracePlayer/Epiphone%20Les%20Paul%20and%20Crate/

Please feel free to post any questions, comments, or concerns.

My eBay feedback (all seller feedbacks are positive, got one or two neg buyer feedbakcs): http://myworld.ebay.com/amazinggraceplayer
Yeah, I read the rules, but since I've never sold/bought anything on this forum, I think my eBay account might show a little bit of reliability... And I can't edit my posts either, that's why I posted twice by accident. =/
i may be interested in the epi LP, let me get back to you.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
im interested in the epi for my friend
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Want to trade the Epi for this guitar and/or amp: this + cash? If so how much cash do you want in addition to the guitar/amp?
If not, I can buy the guitar in a month or so, maybe later depending on the shipping to 30215, GA.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
Want to trade the Epi for this guitar and/or amp: this + cash? If so how much cash do you want in addition to the guitar/amp?
If not, I can buy the guitar in a month or so, maybe later depending on the shipping to 30215, GA.

Nope, not looking to buy/trade any more gear. Need to sell this. Please let me know.
Quote by AGP423
Nope, not looking to buy/trade any more gear. Need to sell this. Please let me know.

OK, once I have the money and the guitar isn't sold yet, I'll PM you.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I have a friend who has that Epiphone, if you remove the pickguard it looks a helluva' lot nicer.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Im interested in the halfstack but it would be pretty expensive to ship so idk
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Dude, seriously, umm, are you that proud of your 92% feedback that you'd share it with everyone that comes on these boards? Thats not really all that great. You would have to have one sweet deal for me to buy from you.
Not knocking you man. But the link to your ebay feedback threw me. I wouldnt be so proud of that score on there.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
MoonageDaydream - let me know

acoustic_jesus - i'm in new jersey

Lethal Dosage - i'm interested in selling. shipping should be around $75, maybe more, probably less though

schismed - thanks for knocking me. my seller feedback is 100% positive, buyer feedbacks are not. i wouldn't mind buying from someone w/ 100% seller feedback, I could care less about buyer feedbacks when the guy's selling.