Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
the one you cant afford, no matter how badly you want it...
Epi Les Paul Classic
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech Bad Monkey
Pignose 7-100 amp
Supro high-gain pocket amp
Epi Acc w/ soundhole pup

I have 2 heads, but only enuff blood to run 1 @ a time. Gravity pulls down. Not My Fault, Girls!
Quote by primeguy31
the one you cant afford, no matter how badly you want it...

instead of a car, i'm getting an amp. i'm prety sure i can afford it. as long as its not a relic or seomthing.
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Waht Kind Dammit

Rig:

Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by weetadsftw
Waht Kind Dammit

calm down, calm down, lol
Epi Les Paul Classic
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech Bad Monkey
Pignose 7-100 amp
Supro high-gain pocket amp
Epi Acc w/ soundhole pup

I have 2 heads, but only enuff blood to run 1 @ a time. Gravity pulls down. Not My Fault, Girls!
do your own research - there have been loads of threads about this anyway!!

Im pretty sure if you pay any company enough they will custom build you anything - i knew a guy who knew jim marshall and bought a custom marshall that they designed together
Quote by primeguy31
calm down, calm down, lol

yeh i'll take a breatha

Rig:

Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Trainwreck or something along those lines?

Seriously though, if you're really looking to drop a bomb on an amp, I'd look into custom amps
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Any amp used by the likes of Santana, Clapton, Jeff Beck you name it. Carlos himself's got a handmade mesa with something like 30K $ of custom circuitry and controls to have the sound right anywhere at any time.

They're not expensive I must say, since you can't afford experience, they're higher than that though.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Pound for pound, the most expensive amp is...

You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by cmakkidguitar
Trainwreck or something along those lines?

Seriously though, if you're really looking to drop a bomb on an amp, I'd look into custom amps

+1

Ken Fischer's original Trainwrecks are amazing.
why dont you ignore price, play some amps and find one you are happy with (im pretty sure $2000 would do!!) and spend the rest on a cheaper car....
Trainwreck and Dumble amps regularly fetch up to, and sometimes over, $30k on the used market. Of course ownership history will play a large role in anything, I'd love to imagine what one of Hendrix's amps would get today.

Brand new, the Two Rock Overdrive Sig retails for $10k. There might be something more expensive, but I haven't found it.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Expensive amp does not good player/ tone make. A lot of that comes from your ability to dial an amp in, and then playing ability. I for instance, would not consider myself worthy of a Trainwreck
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by Kendall
Trainwreck and Dumble amps regularly fetch up to, and sometimes over, $30k on the used market. Of course ownership history will play a large role in anything, I'd love to imagine what one of Hendrix's amps would get today.

Brand new, the Two Rock Overdrive Sig retails for $10k. There might be something more expensive, but I haven't found it.

+1

alessandros are pretty expensive too, i think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Trainwreck.

But them things sound really nice!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO