Poll: Do you agree or disagree?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you agree or disagree?
Agree
5 25%
Disagree
15 75%
Voters: 20.
I have discovered a cure to the AIDS epidemic.

3 million people die a year from AIDS and at any one time as many as 33 million people have AIDS. Both figures grow year on year.

I have decided the only possible solution is a mass culling of AIDS sufferers.

If stopped now, for a price of 33 million lives that are ending anyway, we can save many more in the long run. If current figures maintain, which they won't, there will be 33 million deaths in 11 years anyway.

You can't really argue with the logic, unless you expect a real cure to be found soon, but that isnt looking likely for at least 20 years.

Discuss
It's not like humans are the only ones that carry the AIDs virus. Didn't it originate from monkeys?
Tell you what, let's just kill everyone who's ever had an illness. That way we can cut out everything, down to the common cold .
Granted AIDS sucks, what about the human aspect of it.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hitler, is that you?

I laughed so hard at that!!!!!!!!!!! That has got to be the funniest post on UG!

Quote by Steve The Plank
Hitler, is that you?

My thoughts exactly. TS do you have any idea how many people are walking with that don't even know? Of course you don't and no one else does either. I do however believe that it is the responsibility of those that know they have it to be extremely cautious.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hitler, is that you?

+1
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
no ones got the patience for mass genocide anymore
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hitler, is that you?

Sounds just like him.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hitler, is that you?

Genius.

TS, human life is precious, doomed or not. I would never, ever, want to remove life from those with terminal cancer, and I'm sure you wouldn't die early if you had it. You're forsaking human life for some petty good. They're human beings too you know.
Let's kill all stupid people as well. Starting with 25% of UG.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Here's a better solution: gay people should just stop being gay, then God wouldn't give them AIDS.

Seriously. This is the worst idea for an OP that I've ever seen.

This will actually be the first post ever that I have reported. To be fair, it's the only one that I feel has actually deserved it.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by blue_strat
Tell you what, let's just kill everyone who's ever had an illness. That way we can cut out everything, down to the common cold .

Does that horrible affliction that shows up as spouting bull**** and starting threads about it count as a disease!?
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
To the Genocide Mobile!
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Spamwise
It's not like humans are the only ones that carry the AIDs virus. Didn't it originate from monkeys?

Who actually fucks monkeys?
Quote by Retro Rocker
Who actually fucks monkeys?

Yo daddy. DAYYYUM!

Just kidding. =D
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
i was expecting a "just don't have sex"
interesting concept TS, i hope you have aids
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hitler, is that you?

Its inhumane.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by Bassism
I have discovered a cure to the AIDS epidemic.

3 million people die a year from AIDS and at any one time as many as 33 million people have AIDS. Both figures grow year on year.

I have decided the only possible solution is a mass culling of AIDS sufferers.

If stopped now, for a price of 33 million lives that are ending anyway, we can save many more in the long run. If current figures maintain, which they won't, there will be 33 million deaths in 11 years anyway.

You can't really argue with the logic, unless you expect a real cure to be found soon, but that isnt looking likely for at least 20 years.

Discuss

There is no way you will be able to find every person infected before they infect someone else. As far as survivng goes, HIV is damn near perfectly designed so that it is unnoticable for long periods of time, attacks the immune sytem, so removing natural defense to it, and mutating regularly so artificial cures are tricky to make. Not to mention it spreads via us doing a necessary function to survive ourselves.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1