I'm trying to find a good amp ranging from sounds like Metallica to Disturbed to Avenged Sevenfold..stuff like that. At this point I don't care about price range, just tell me whats good.

Thanks!
Quote by bartdevil_metal
I will make it my personal mission to track you down and floss your teeth with a wound g string.

Quote by Zaphikh
Oh yes, the communist.

^Me
Quote by Al4Project
Yes,
and they shall be forever known as the person i cannot escape in the pit

^Me

Valveking Wiki
i think both of those bands use bogners(for recording anyway)
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by synystagates
I'm trying to find a good amp ranging from sounds like Metallica to Disturbed to Avenged Sevenfold..stuff like that. At this point I don't care about price range, just tell me whats good.

Thanks!

Rivera Tre, 120 watts of pure insanity. And you get one of the cleanest channels you will ever hear.
The B-52 AT series is great for hard rock/metal. Do you want a stack or a combo?
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb Combo
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build
Diezel Herbert $4399

Diezel VH4 $4599

Bogner Uberschall $3035

Mark II+c and a slaved Custom Marshall head... $3000+ for the Mark and probably $3000+ for the Marshall

Take your pick... your rich...
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Jul 29, 2008,
get an ENGL Powerball Head maybe some marshall cabs
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
need ur budget plz
peavey valveking
randall amps (kirk hammett uses a signature amp from this brand)
peavey 6560 or any like it in the peavey line
mesa amps r popular in metal. not sure what kind tho prolly the triple rectifier
Last edited by prsrulz91 at Jul 29, 2008,
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Diezel Herbert

Bogner Uberschall

Mark II+c and a slaved Custom Marshall head...

Take your pick... your rich...

Diezel amps are the ****! Ax7 uses Bogner uberschall's. But the Rivera can hold up to these, I would say you want a real badass amp that will do anything. This is your top 3 right here man.
Sweet..thanks guys you have helped a lot
Quote by bartdevil_metal
I will make it my personal mission to track you down and floss your teeth with a wound g string.

Quote by Zaphikh
Oh yes, the communist.

^Me
Quote by Al4Project
Yes,

^Me

Valveking Wiki
I didn't really care for a budget right now..I just want some ideas..You can give me low ranged budget ideas or high ranged budget ideas if you want..
Quote by bartdevil_metal

Quote by Zaphikh
Oh yes, the communist.

^Me
Quote by Al4Project
Yes,

^Me

Valveking Wiki