And I notice on alot of pedalboards, that there are pedals on the front and pedals near the back,.... does anyone have trouble reaching the back pedals, or accidentally hitting the one in front?
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
that is why you put a 2X4 along the back, so the back ones are higher
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Ya thats what Im doing...is it still common to accidentally hit the front ones?
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Pedals, like on a bike?

Jk.

I want a full pedal board
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

when i read the title... i was very close to blindly responding with. "no, but it is common for people to post everything in the pit when it belongs elsewhere..". but i think this one is off topic enough that you made the right choice...

and i don't have a pedal board but have wondered the same thing
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
nah its pretty hard to hit the front ones, unless you are either in a big hurry, or are doing a very complex riff that requires pedal dancing
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Pedals, like on a bike?

Jk.

I want a full pedal board

Someday my friend...someday.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by 365_days_gone
Someday my friend...someday.

I have an mxr blue box. Thats it. Mcdonalds doesnt pay sufficient for a man of expensive tastes such as myself.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
I have an mxr blue box. Thats it. Mcdonalds doesnt pay sufficient for a man of expensive tastes such as myself.

I pity you...I worked at McDonalds 2 months before I quit. Worse job ever. Grouchy people and tedious work.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there