alright, wrong forum, go to the R&R one, but I donno why it matters, I'm sure it comes with a power cord. If you mean phantom power thats in volts and its usually 48.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
No worries. I moved it into Riffs and Recordings.

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
It's a basic analog mixer...there's no wattage that can drive a speaker.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
If you're needing it for a PA which I think is what you mean, you'd need to use Powered Speakers with it.
He may not necessarily be referring to the wattage of which it amplifies, he might be talking about how much power it consumes, possibly in relation to whether he can run the mixer on the same circuit as his computer etc. but maybe I'm interpreting it wrong.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet