not really a guitar question but related to them. I am really jealous and pissed because I have an ibanez rg321mh that cost me £180 and isn't in the best condition (fret buzz, scratches...). I have been trying really hard to play guitar and it took me a while to save up for the guitar as well, my brother who originally had no interest in playing guitar has now (after seeing mine) bought an ibanez s470 of ebay for £100!!. Its gutting that he has a nicer guitar than me for half the cost and he previously didnt even want to play one. Hell he even bad mouthed ibanez before saying that they were for heavy metal idiots and that fender are the best. Its such a piss take, its my bday in a day as well such a piss take. so anyway cheer me up please.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Technically belongs in the pit. Just make sure it's set up properly (Get "101 Guitar Tips", best book I've seen for setting up your guitar and lots of other things. Plus it's a single payment that will teach you how to set up your guitar, instead of paying each time it needs one to have it set up).

And metalheads aren't idiots. Look at Iron Maiden, who play Fenders Plus, he's a hypocrite that doesn't realize that you can play any style on any guitar.

Nice beginner setup, btw
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
lol thanks, it just sucks that he has just bought a nicer guitar than mine for £80 less, and he previously said they were crap and never even wanted to play. It makes it worse that i wanted the guitar he bought I even showed it to him saying that i would like to bid on it if i had any money. so lame oh and sorry, is there anyway it can be moved to the pit?
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Why don't you make yourself feel better by being so much better at guitar than he is?

lol im trying, i really hope he doesnt turn out to be a godly guitarist. I find playing really difficult and he is getting lessons as well but i cant where i live because i dont have any transport Il just keep practicing hard, I really do love the instrument
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube