I need suggestions!

I dont mind used, my style is hard rock, and metal
But dont forget I will be using clean tones once in a while

I play music like metallica, megadeth all that remains, iron maiden and the like

looking for a nice toob amp for about 1200$ US max
this amp should last me for a few years at least, seeing as how im willing to pay quite a bit
It will be used for practice and small gigs, so I dont think I need to spend over 1200 after some pedals and such

Ive been looking at the b-52, 5150, and the peavy valveking
lots of recommendations for the peavy classic but even with a distortion pedal I dont think ill be able to get the heavy tone that im looking for

thanks
the 5150 II is perfect for your style. Or the 6505. and just to clear it up so you can edit it, it's Tube, not toob, even though it's almost as good as a boob, its tube.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Last edited by Dark_Raven10 at Jul 29, 2008,
surry im not familur with ur br00talz speekinz
im looking to buy an amp still though
People here are either saying:
Heres a 200$ amp, its in your budget buy it

or

Hey, heres a 2000$ amp, I heard it was awesome!
I meant 5150 II, my mistake.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Any other suggestions?
Also if your recommending an amp that doesnt sound good with stock speakers or tubes let me know O.o