Page 1 of 2
I'm headed off to what I think will be the best show I'm ever going to go to.

Killing the Dream, Rise and Fall, Skipwreck, Blacklisted, and Alpha and Omega.

I'm not sure about the last band but the rest should be dope. In this thread post the best lineups you've ever seen, and how the show played out!
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
I know i will get dissed like crazy for this, but I saw Fall Out Boy, The All American Rejects, Hawthorne Heights, October Fall, and From First to Last. It was purty sweet.
Alice In Chains, Avenged Sevenfold and Metallica. Dublin, last year. Amazing! Especially since AIC weren't supposed to be playing the main stage. I'll never forget hearing Them Bones kicking up while I was out the back in the small tent. I ran the whole way to the pit to see them.
Quote by The Tyler
I know i will get dissed like crazy for this, but I saw Fall Out Boy, The All American Rejects, Hawthorne Heights, October Fall, and From First to Last. It was purty sweet.

Best. First reply. EVER.
Bullet For My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, and Atreyu.

Epic show.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
theres been too many...

but emmure, a life once lost, veil of maya, and the tony danza tapdance extravaganza was a cool show..

and then next month, i get to see For Today and liferuiner..and that will be amazing
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
Sounds like a good time.

TBDM, Kataklysm (boo), Aborted, Despised Icon, Born of Osiris, Whitechapel (boo), The Faceless, Vader, Cryptopsy, and Psycroptic. I think I got 'em all.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
i really hate this thread.

Ruiner, I adapt's final us tour, Pulling Teeth, surroundings and something else i dont remember
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
I'm going to the last Ambitions show, and that looks awesome. Ambitions, Hostage Calm, and I Rise in one show, along with good local bands. Sounds pretty bitchin'.
Quote by Cedence
Gorilla Biscuits reunion tour was pretty dope. played with Comeback Kid, This is Hell, Murphy's Law, Guns Up, Righteous Jams, Blacklisted, and Set Your Goals

So jealous.

Never in my life have I been too a good all-around show. I saw Jimmy Eat World and Green Day, but there was Anti-Flag. I saw Daggermouth, but there was only one other good band. I saw Beneath the Massacre, but there were 4 bad mosh metal bands.
I went to Sound and Fury a few days ago, that was spectacular. Underdog and Ceremony were the best things to happen to me.
Show tonight turned out good. I got talk to JD of shipwreck for a while and hes a really nice guy (he's really short though). Gave my girl a sweatshirt for half price.

I'm hella envious of the last 5-6 posts. I've always wanted to go see Isis live. Anyone seen them?
I saw Alice Cooper decapitate himself on stage, got covered in fake blood too.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by The Tyler

Well, at least your first statement was correct.

LOL @ how this thread is

relevant to hardcore -> douche bag -> hardcore -> douchebag etc. etc.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Well I've never seen the best show ever but I did see Beneathe The Massacre and Ion Dissonance. Ion Dissonance is my favorite band tho so its not really the whole line up thing.
My Bass Rig (Since Everyone does this)
Fender Jazz 5 String
4x10 Hartke Transporter Series
Behringer BX4500H Ultrabass Bass Head (Changing to a Hartke 5500)

My Band: http://www.myspace.com/morningnj
Quote by Drewcifer 000
The first time I saw Weird Al.

die in a fire.
Quote by Drewcifer 000
no u

westlife charity tour for kids in need.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Bamboozle '07 was one of the best all weekend shows ever. This year's Bamboozle was extremely good as well.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
Quote by Aveks

Killing the Dream, Rise and Fall, Skipwreck, Blacklisted, and Alpha and Omega.

Dude, tell me how Skipwreck were. I've heard they're pretty ropey live....
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
next show i am going to is elder and a bunch of stoner metal bands in providence, and then magrudergrind in D.C., the then carrier, ceremony, and POW in CT.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Dude, tell me how Skipwreck were. I've heard they're pretty ropey live....

Show was dope. We double dutched all night long.

i though this show was later in the month. its leftover crack, magrudergrind, and some other bands. its tomorrow though. hah.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Page 1 of 2