ya, so I took this iq test @ afreeiqtest.com, and it said my IQ was 150. Is this particularly good or bad? either way, it is probably wrong. I was under the impression that an IQ test was supposed to be like 3 hours long, and this test only took like 10 minutes.
the fact that your doing an internet IQ test leads me to believe your IQ is not 150

JEDIT: the fact that you dont know how good and IQ of 150 is means your IQ most certainly is not 150
The Pit will always get 140 and above. Because 100-110 is average and just about everyone here is a lot smarter than the average people in the world of course.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
lol, 150 is pretty good, but i bet you, if you go an do another IQ test you will be like, 130, or 109 or something. they are all different, some tests ask like geneal knowledge questions and some do shapes and ****
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Dude 150 is way above average

thats a great score
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
If you have to ask, your IQ isn't 150. Internet tests are not reliable at all. You cannot tell anything from one.
i doubt you actually have a 150 because you would then know that an IQ of 150 was genius. and you cant trust online IQ tests, you have to pay to get a good one. take the warmup on the Mensa site and tell me what you get.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Why do Verizon workers show up to work drunk all the time?
Cus they have more bars in more places lolololol
I constantly get over 9000 points on my IQ tests.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

I don't think that can be quite right.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Yeah, according to an internet IQ test my older sister took, she's one point higher than Einstein. Not insulting my sister or anything, she is smarter than the average person her age, but there is just no way.
I was on a cruise once and they did these game show type things. I forgot which game show this one was but the question was what is the average IQ score? The guy said.... 11. Yup, eleven. Let that just sink in there for a second. Eleven. Eleven. Eleven. Eleven. Most of his answers were like this and the host kept ripping on him. I don't know how he got on it but he lost to someone who was almost equally bad. Eleven.

Anyway, 150 would be amazing but I bet it wasn't the most accurate IQ test. Either way good job on the test.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Didn't George Carlin have something clever to say about IQ tests...
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
if u had an IQ of 150 u would know if that was good or bad so obviously it was wrong
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
Quote by dandadog
If you have to ask, your IQ isn't 150. Internet tests are not reliable at all. You cannot tell anything from one.

Knowledge is not intelligence.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I don't think that can be quite right.

Taxi.

I got 167 on one of those once, 4 from Isaac Newton. Not likely. Sorry, they're about as much use as an Iraqi patio heater.
i scored a 170
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
Test: Congrats. You have an IQ of 180!
You: Woohoo! Alright!
Test: Would you like this certificate to prove it to your family and friends? For a small fee.
You: Hell yeah!
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Kensai

Yes, but those are DEMERITS, you get marked down for them

Oh, and if you're going to do those test, PLEASE take some statistics into account anddo the test five times (different questions of course) Then take the average. I once got a 193 on a test like this, and once a 117. After doing different tests five times, I stabilised around 135 which is what I had got from a much longer, more comprehensive IQ test. So, take skew into account and do it a few times to wipe out outliers.
Last edited by LordBishek at Jul 29, 2008,
My dad's apperently qualified for Mensa according to an actual I.Q Test, and according to the interwebs, i am too My grade 9 math teacher would have something to say about that though...
I have a 12 inch IQ
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by breadstick
Everyone gets high IQ scores on the internet ones...

Not me.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
online IQ tests tell you how good you are at online IQ tests and nothing else. Take a real IQ which is marginally better. I took me a MENSA one, was accepted, but couldn't be bothered to pay money to a society that does pretty much bugger all that interests me.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
The Pit will always get 140 and above. Because 100-110 is average and just about everyone here is a lot smarter than the average people in the world of course.

IDK if you were joking or not but this is not true. The pit has just as many (if not more) retards than anywhere else in the world, the ones here just lie about their IQ from internet tests.
well I took the mensa warmup, like that one guy said I should, and I only got 21 out of 30, which works out to be 70%, which is passing in my state! (like the run on sentence?) This seems bad at first. However, to quote the test, "Your score was 21 out of 30. That is a very good score—you would have a good chance of passing the Mensa test." It must be decent if I have a good chance of passing the Mensa Test.