Im running my Ibanez RG350DX into a Digitech Death Metal into my Marshall MG100DFX. Im getting crazy feedback even when my pedal is at a low level and my amp is also. Is there a way to eliminate this without spending money?
Noise gate would be your best bet but you have to spend some cash for it. try to lower the master volume and the volume on your guitar.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Im in a hardcore band so my master volume will have to be pretty high. I only had it at like 2 today and I was still getting feedback
maybe your drive channel is on?
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
The channel volume thing didn't work. How much would a noise gate run me?
well i got some pedal problems but it doesnt have anything to do about tone or volume. i have an Ibanez Sonic Distortion pedal, sounds great for metal. the problem i have is, well i dont know if i shorted something out in the pedal, since i use 9 volts (dont have an adapter), but i do have both cables plugged in the ports, and i dont know what happened to the pedal
if its a circuits problem, then can someone help me please?
GEAR
Peavey 5150 (block lettered)
Mesa Boogie Traditional 4x12
Ibanez RG7620 w/ EMG 707s
Ibanez RG7321
Line 6 POD X3 Live
You could stand further away from the amp, you could turn the amp away from you and you could place it a good bit away from other guitars, amps and other electrical stuff.

And maybe turn the gain down a bit.
Cam Sampbell's my hero