hey

well i bought a white Dean 90 series 90 guitar. (dean used 2 make em back around 1991 - 1997 or something)

well the store went and placed a price tag sticker on the body right below the bridge.
and now that the tag is gone, the surface under the tag is a lighter colour than the rest of the white body. it stands out if u are close to it but far away its not that noticable (unless u kno that it IS there ... )

i have tried water, nail polish remover, rubbing alcohol and even a little amount of bleach 2 try and get the rest of the body lighter in colour. all failed. how can i make the body a uniform colour by cleaning?

ps-- dont bash me about using alcohols and bleach ... i did it being fully aware of the risks.

thanks!!
naptha is commonly used to clean a guitar, then guitar polish is used.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Get a huge sticker and stick it on the body, then rip it off, fast, like a bandage!
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
Get a huge sticker and stick it on the body, then rip it off, fast, like a bandage!

LOL
yes. I have a book that recommends naptha then guitar polish.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
If it is lighter, it is probably because the rest of the guitar got coloured and darkened due to being exposed.

The protected part under that tag didn't.

EDIT: LOL @ OB's post. Smart ass lol.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
If it is lighter, it is probably because the rest of the guitar got coloured and darkened due to being exposed.

The protected part under that tag didn't.

EDIT: LOL @ OB's post. Smart ass lol.

I'm being totally serious. Naptha is a really good solvent/cleaner. just don't light the guitar on fire, and don't smoke near it.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden