Da Casualties or so underground, check dem out, ull love dem so much!!!!!!
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Just listen to Crimpshrine.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
The Gophers

LOL IM SO CLEVER, GOPHERS LIVE UNDERGROUND

Edit: I think I have a different idea of "underground" than everybody else. I never thought many bands discussed in this forum were considered underground. How unknown does a band have to be to be underground?
Last edited by werty22 at Jul 29, 2008,
....But seriously, go check out your local scene or something.
My idea of an "underground" band, is a band that is very good, but it's not that popular because their sound isn't comercial, and sometimes underground bands are better than the ones that are mainstream :P
Oh....if that's what you call underground...and if you like the casualties, maybe you'll like a bunch of the other street punk bands around...Casualties got me into street punk / hardcore

Nirvana, Mudhoney, Lower Class Brats, Total Chaos, The Casualties, Black Flag, The Virus, Cheap Sex, The Forgotten, A Global Threat, Minor Threat, Time Again, Rancid, The Germs, The Exploited, Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Circle Jerks, Bad Religion, Bikini Kill, Hole, Babes In Toyland, Mother Love Bone, Choking Victim, Malfunkshun, MDC, Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, Ramones, Cockney Rejects, Wednesday Night Heroes, Oi Polloi, 999, Conflict, GBH, The Devotchkas The Addicts, Peter & The Test Tube Babies, Temple of The Dog Roger Miret And The Disasters, Subhumans, Sonic Youth, Sublime U.K. Subs, Lars Fredrickson & The Bastards, The Beatles, Bad Brains, Sham 69, The Oi Scouts, Oxymoron, TAD, The Misfits, The Unseen, Stone Temple Pilots, Leftover Crack, Catch 22, The Flatliners, The Planet Smashers, Citizen Fish, Crass, Flipper, Mad Season , 7 Year Bitch, Scratch Acid, Complete Control,L7, Agent Orange, Clit 45, The Meat Puppets, TAD, The Pixies,

Yes I'm aware Nirvana, STP, AIC , and a few other commercial bands are in there but I just copied & pasted the bands I had in my profile....check 'em out .

I will update this in a few moments

Update - Riot99, The Saint Catherines, Blanks 77, The Butthole Surfers, career Soldiers, The Buisiness, **** sparrer, DOA, Crass (they're not bad..), Gas Huffer, Lars Frederiksen & The Bastards, Morning Glory, The Restarts, there's more....but I'm forgetting alot, I forgotten about quite a few bands since I reformatted my PC

but yeah..those are all great bands, some are commercial....but still good.

don't forget to support your local scene too

oh yeah, I warn you...Not all of them are punk.
Last edited by Swap-Meet at Jul 29, 2008,
Quote by kurtcobain_94
My idea of an "underground" band, is a band that is very good, but it's not that popular because their sound isn't comercial, and sometimes underground bands are better than the ones that are mainstream :P

Underground means they're a local band imo. Swap-Meat, almost none of those bands are underground, sorry to burst your bubble.
Since you listed mob 47, i would say you are looking for more crusty stuff. here's a list i posted in another thread

Abraham Cross
Abuso Sonoro
Anatomi 71
Anti Cimex
Anti Product
Antischism
Appalachian Terror Unit
Artimus Pyle
Asbestos
Assasination
Atrocious Madness
Ausgebombt
Besk
Besthoven
Black Kronstadt
Born Dead Icons
Born/Dead
Bread And Water
Caustic Christ
Code 13
Confuse
Consume
Deformed Conscience
Depressor
Destroy
Detestation
Deviated Instinct
Disfear
Dodeskaden
DS 13
Dyspnea
Etae
Extinction Of Mankind
Extreme Noise Terror
Filth Of Mankind
Forca Macabra
Framtid
G.I.S.M
Gai
Gasp
Global Holocaust
Gloom
Golers
Gouka
Guided Cradle
Guyana Punch Line
Hail Of Rage
Harum Scarum
Hellbastard
Hellkrusher
Hiatus
His Hero Is Gone
Homomilitia
Inepsy
Inhaste
Initial State
Jeniger
Kakistocracy
Kegcharge
Mankind?
Mouth Sewn Shut
Murder Disco X
Nausea
Nine Shocks Terror
Oroku
Paintbox
Pisschrist
Ratos De Porao
Sanctus Iuda
SDS
Sea Of Deprivation
Severed Head Of State
Stack
State Of Fear
Sunday Morning Einsteins
Totalitar
Tuomiopaivan Lapset
Twisted System
World Burns To Death
Zouo
According to Wikipedia, (the ultimate INFALLABLE source of all infromation ) an underground band is a band with little mainstream success, but that often has a cult following. By that definition, the majority of bands people talk about in this forum are "undergound."
Quote by kurtcobain_94
also if somebody knows some bands that are similar to Refused...

Well, they were hardcore, so maybe check out some cool hardcore bands?

and by Hardcore, I mean Hardcore Punk...not that Hardcore / Metalcore scene...

some hardcore bands I listed

Black FLag
Dead Kennedys
Circle Jerks
Minor Threat
Bad Brains
Conflict
GBH
DOA
Cheap Sex
The Virus

they're not very similar to Refused, but they are hardcore..
Quote by Zero Substance
search on google like this

band name blogspot download. you'll find music blogs with albums in .rar or .zip files

thanks
Check out the 'List of punk & ska bands' at the top of the forum. Also try the crust/powerviolence thread for a more specific list.