I adjusted my truss rod, made all of the adjustments to fix fret buzz. (It kinda worked, not perfect still)
So, is this action a little high, or if Its bowing too much?

Sorry if the pics are bad, but you can get the idea.
Wow, sorry for the gigantic pictures, I messed up the settings.
Honestly I would take it to a shop. I have bad luck with the truss rod and I really wouldn't advise anybody to adjust that yourself unless you REALLY know what your doing. To me though, it looks like its bowing up, after about the 5th fret. But like I said, man I wouldn't advise doing this yourself, you can really screw the thing up bad if your not careful.
like he said, be careful. rockin' sofa by the way
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Fret the first and the last fret. Now look at the space between the string and the 12th fret. There should be about a business card's thickness of space between the two.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Could be lower.

But I really need bigger pictures to tell properly.

Edit: Definitely bring it to a pro.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by MetalGear1786
Honestly I would take it to a shop. I have bad luck with the truss rod and I really wouldn't advise anybody to adjust that yourself unless you REALLY know what your doing. To me though, it looks like its bowing up, after about the 5th fret. But like I said, man I wouldn't advise doing this yourself, you can really screw the thing up bad if your not careful.

Probably bad pic I already adjusted the truss rod yesterday, and was careful to only bow it back only a bit. Should I still be worried about damage if I already did it and it worked?

Its quite different than how I had it, but vibrato seems loads easier. There is less buzz in some spots, and more in others. (still in first position)