so, i am really really really skinny and i want to weight a little bit more, what reastaurants in the US do you recommend me to get some weight
Eat a couple of quad stackers from burgerking. That'll gain you about 100 lbs. and a heart attack.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Bulking up will help you put on weight. Muscle weighs almost twice as much as fat. Gaining weight from eating is unhealthy and can shorten your life expectancy.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Don't just go on a binge and eat a sh!t load of Macdonalds, eat proper food, and keep up on the exercise, or you'll end up real fat. Don't think because you're thin you can afford to eat aload of crap.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
****ing idiots like you irritate me

If you want to gain weight go to the nutrition thread

Gaining fat for the sake of gaining fat is ****ing silly...why would you want to put on fat when yo can put on muscle?
sit on your skinny ass and watch tv and eat 'till you are fat
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by sg255
Don't just go on a binge and eat a sh!t load of Macdonalds, eat proper food, and keep up on the exercise, or you'll end up real fat. Don't think because you're thin you can afford to eat aload of crap.

Agreed. Cholestrol buils up in skinny kids too. And that leads to atherosclerosis. Which leads to a coronary embolism. Which leads to a thrombosis. Which leads to a myocardial infarction or a stroke. Which leads to bye bye TS.

EDIT: Kinda like the Coronary Disease side of The Force.
an american who is really skinny?!!! no such thing exists.

on topic, go get some decent meals down you, most people say mcdonalds, but that would make you unhealthy.

actually, TS, how tall are you, and how much do you weigh?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Carvel is really fatty - good to gain weight because the calories in their ice cream is really high.

Anything fried really does the job.
Start working out and taking mass gainer. It's sick stuff.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Wow... thats stupid to want. Fat from **** food?

Work out (Lifting) 3-4 times a week.. find a trainer or something to help you out. Drink Protein shakes.. eat lots of healthly and protein filled food.. you will gain weight slowly but its better weight.. plus you will be strong.
Quote by HeavyReverb
Bulking up will help you put on weight. Muscle weighs almost twice as much as fat. Gaining weight from eating is unhealthy and can shorten your life expectancy.

cant agree more. go buy some protein powder and make a shake every time you go work out. that will build your muscle and gain weight faster than eating a bunch of ****