I just bought some new cables so the old ones much go! they all are in perfect working order.

here is the pic of my board and as you can see theres lots of cables ranging in sizes, just tell me what length your looking for and i'll hook you up.

The second picture is extras that i had and those are up for grabs too.

$3 a cable or if you want to buy lots i'll make a good deal.

I'll have to wait to take the cables off my board till the new ones get here in a few days but just reserve what cables you want and then you can pay when i'm ready to ship.

what are you thinking for all of em?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
how does that sonic stop work on the AC15? I've heard it actually makes tube amps worse is this true?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
thats a bunch of bologna. I love it! it really defines your tone! i don't know why people bash it so bad. i had alot of muddyness with my tone so i got it and to be honest i went in thinking it was junk too but i tryed and i LOVE it. Its definatly worth a try.