i'm sorry if this had been done before, but i couldn't resist. i lol'ed when i first saw this. i just might accept him..

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/PS3.htm
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.

Here is what you need to do to get your free Play Station 3:

1. Tell Jesus that you hate your parents, and that you'd rather have Him for your Daddy. Ask Him to forgive your sins, and cover you with His blood (you'll see plenty of that splattered across your TV when you play your complimentary Grand Theft Auto 3 game!).

2. Find one of your Mom or Dad's credit cards (a blank check is even better!)

3. Call our church office and we will provide you with simple instructions on how to use your parents' credit card to charge a love offering over the phone. Don't worry if you can't find a credit card. We can teach you how to use one of your daddy's checks to do an automatic draft withdrawal (which will get you free shipping and an extra game disk!)

Please note: If your parents ask you where you got your new PlayStation 3, just tell them that your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, delivered it to you via the U.S. Postal Service in exchange for your soul.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
i'm pretty sure it's fake, but whatever, i laughed
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Thats actually pretty sad. A church that tells children how to steal there parents money for some console.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
ps3 sucks, he better up the ante if we wants me to conform

edit: on second thought, i could pawn it....
wtf, how the hell.

that is sooo stupid. i cant believe some people

EDIT: ive jsut realised they've put TM next to christian
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Last edited by thedudemeister at Jul 29, 2008,
Quote by d von
Thats actually pretty sad. A church that tells children how to steal there parents money for some console.

That's actually pretty sad. When a pit dweller can't figure when a website is just for laughs.

*woo goes the idiot siren*
that sites hella funny read the one about God’s gloriously dramatic premeditated plans for mass genocide, aka the rapture
Originally Posted by timi_hendrix
Gibsons are pure crap, they're made of plywood and don't even have real pickups. Just sponges with silver paint on them and a small spanish man named Pepé inside squealing.
Quote by d von

The Landover Baptist Church is a well known satire site.