i just bought a dunlop original crybaby and wanted to know some good songs with wah wah lines other than the obvious jimi hendrix voodo child
sadly.. i found out that "this love" by maroon five has one.. lol

but i use mine mainly for Red Hot Chili Peppers songs, especially Dani California
I cum blood

oh, this is not The Pit?

then... Red Hot Chili Peppers - Sir Psycho Sexy
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Metallica's version of Sabbra Cadabra has some good wah wah in it. Guns 'n' Roses' Sweet Child O Mine has a bit in the solo aswell as Civil War. Ermm.... Enter Sandman aswell. Thats all I can think of just now.
PARLIAMENT!!!

no really, Parliament. It's funky fresh. for shizzle. Or basically anything by The Meters can be funkfied with a wah.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Audioslave's Light My Way uses wah in the verses and the solo for Like a Stone by Audioslave... atleast i use the wah pedal in those songs... it sounds about right... and the song Beserk! by suicidal tendencies
Quote by conkersbfd182
the solo from Killing in the Name by RATM

That's a whammy pedal....
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

the spirit of the radio by rush, in the solo

most of the songs off of the black crowes most recent album have wah in them
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah