Despite my searching, I have not found a good comparison/contrast between the two amps. I know the 115 has a 1x15 speaker and the 210 has 2x10 speakers. Other than that, I believe they are the exact same (tubes, reverb, tremolo, etc.).

I've been playing for under a year but I want to buy a nice tube amp and I think I have narrowed it down to the Peavey Delta Blues, I just don't know which one. I have read good things about both, but I don't really know what the difference is. I don't have a local shop here in small town Kansas where I can try them out, so I will be ordering online without actually testing it.

Any common knowledge about the difference between a 1x15 speaker vs 2x10 speakers will help as well.

Thanks.
Get the 115, you don't need more.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
I prefer the 1x15. I just think it matches the amp better. It definitely provides a little more bottom end, while the 10's offer more of an attack. It's also cheaper & easier to replace one speaker rather than two down the road. A practical upgrade on virtually every Peavey.

But obviously, the smartest thing for you to do is try them head to head if you can.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Yep, slats got it. The amps are the same, the difference lies in the speaker characteristics. The 1x15 has very nice low end, but something about 10" speakers just appeals to me. But if there's a store nearby with both of them, then your only option is to play before you buy.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I love 10's. I've got a 2x10 Tone Tubby cab. The thing is golden to me.

I prefer the 115 to the 210 on the Delta Blues, though.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
How are the tone tubby's? They better be golden for how much they cost, haha.

EDIT: ^Oh, I misread that as you COULD try them out. Well, I guess you need to go by what Slats said, and decide for yourself if there's absolutely no way to try them.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Not to hijack too much, but the Tone Tubby's are terrific. I have the alnicos, too. Awesome with the AC30. Just a great sound.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.