Copy and pasted from a myspace bulletin I put up.

Gotta get rid of some stuff I don't use anymore to help aid the half stack/recording studio fund. So here's what I got.

Sony PSP- Only have one game (Burnout), and the memory card it came with (32MB) but it's in perfect condition. I bought it for $250, and the game was another $50.

$175

iPod Shuffle- 2 gig iPod shuffle (new style). Bought it after my 20 gig crapped out about 3 months ago probably. Has my name engraved on the back. Not a big deal, either just sharpie that crap out or put a sticker on it. Full of music right now (rock, punk, emo, ska). I'll take that off if you want. It went through the wash once, but works fine still. I think it did shorten the battery life a little tho. Bought it for $70 and hardly used it.

$40

World Industries Mad Scientist- Bought it a long time ago. Probably 5 years. Hardly used it at all (I suck). I put Lucky Risers and Hardware in it. Not really beat up at all. Picture isn't screwed from grinding and the grip tape is still almost perfect. I bought the board for $100 and then probably another $50 in parts.

$75

Let me know if you're interested in anything. Local pickup only. Might trade towards guitar pedals, or all of it and possibly cash for the right guitar (Epi LP Silverburst or Zakk Wylde, Schecter S-1 Elite) or amp( Let me know what you got for halfies).

Leave it on my myspace. www.myspace.com/haalternative or email me scormier2@tds.net or PM here, I don't check too often though.
Dude, I'm not sure if you're trying to be helpful or being a dikebag. For the first option, yes I know about craigslist but thought I'd offer it up here as I'm trying to get the money for guitar oriented stuff, and a sweet trade might come up. For the second option, I already checked with a mod who said this was fine, so if you don't like it, please don't post.
Do you know that NEW PSP's are less than what you're asking for?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Nevermind. 5$ less than what I'm asking and that's without a game. This was the valuepack or whatever when I bought it. I'm willing to make a deal, but I think what I'm asking is pretty fair. Thanks for the input though.
$150. Except I'm betting you don't have the slim one. Those are worth around $100.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

That's what sucks about electronics. As soon as you open the package, the price goes down 20 bucks. The older it is, the less it's worth. A used slim one is worth $130 or so used, a fat one worth around $100. Used games are pretty worthless, you'd be lucky to get $5 for it.

Jeff

Alright. Thanks for the advice Munch. I'm deffinetely willing to negotiate.

I guess I do need to make this more clear. I'm REALLY looking to only do local pickup. Not because I'm too cheap to ship, but because I'm worried about getting scammed. However, if you're close enough and you have good feedback in the good/bad trader thread, I'll consider shipping.