my mom is making me take a drivers test in 3 days--- i haven't had any classes like "highway safety" and whatever-- she gives me a link to the pdf files of driving stuff and expects me to learn all this **** by myself?
Have you driven at all? If not, you really shouldn't be taking your drivers liscense. If you have, you should be fine. The test-giver had me drive around ton for like 10 minutes. It was incredibly easy. If you can't pass it, then you shouldn't even think about driving by yourself.
Quote by Acquiescence
my mom is making me take a drivers test in 3 days

Wait wait wait wait wait wait ... ... ... you don't want to get a license?

Where are you located? Some place have really really low standards to the point where you can scratch the car and still pass. Some places have standards so high that you won't pass until you can do a 360 real fast while keeping a spinning basketball on your finger.
Last edited by pwrmax at Jul 29, 2008,
Quote by slash591
is it the multiple choice or the actual drive around with a mean instructor test?

multiple choice

and unlike most teens i really don't give a **** about driving i just stay in my hermit home and play guitar and counter strike and i'm applying early decision NYU so i really don't care at all
it's pretty easy. the information isn't that hard to learn. most of it's common sense..
Quote by Acquiescence
multiple choice

and unlike most teens i really don't give a **** about driving i just stay in my hermit home and play guitar and counter strike and i'm applying early decision NYU so i really don't care at all

I got my license at 16 but never touched a car until 19. The insurance company calculated my premiums as if I had 3 years experience.
Quote by Acquiescence
multiple choice

I hope you get your license and use the car. It will help you.
The permit test is so easy. I had it on computer, and it was all multiple choice. One of the questions showed a picture of a stop sign and asked what you should do if you encountered on. No joke.
the permit test can be tricky, i failed it the first time, just because alot of the questions i had were kinda tricky