Okay, I've got a problem. Nothing major, but its bugging me.

I'm not a clean freak, but my hands look absolutely disgusting. I've been doing a lot of woodwork (with walnut) and its turned my hands brown.

I've used every soap I can find and washed them over and over again. We have this heavy duty soap with pumice ground up in it, and even that won't cut it.

Any suggestions on how to get my hands clean?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
bleach, and no im not messing with you, take some bleach and dilute it in water then wash your hands in that, then completely rinse them with water.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
all i can appropriately think of is a good, semi-rough cloth with a lot of soap on it, and scrub
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Semen
Lots of it
Get your family to help too
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
usually lanolin based hand cleaners work well, but if they dont, take solace in this...

years ago, my friend's cousin used to work at a truckstop at the border of California and Arizona (i believe) and one of the border requirements is that you'd have to wash the truck before it crossed the border. so his job was to wash the trucks of their caked on oil and dirt. even after he had quit, his hands were literally blackened from all of the dirt and oil, and he tried everything including said lanolin based hand cleaners, but the black was literally layers deep under the skin. he couldn't do anything, and the black didn't come out until that layer of skin died and got pushed to the top, which was something along the lines of a few weeks...

so yeah, good luck!
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Well, I have this stuff called fast orange

heres the description from lowes website

Large gallon shop size pump bottle in pumice lotion formula

A fresh smelling , citrus based hand cleaner that cleans naturally

Removes the toughest dirt, grease, grime, soils, resin, printer's ink, paint and glue and tile cements

Fast Orange contains premium skin conditioners including lanolin, aloe, vera, glycerin, and jojoba to soothe raw rough hands

So unless the bleach works for me I may be stuck with dirty hands for a while....
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
You could try the acid truck mechanics use to clean their tools, or you could wait. It should come off with repeated washings/time.

my dad uses that stuff for grease and stuff, probably works.
Notice the G-hand looks like it could be wanking, hahaha i'm so immature.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Made me remember the time I tried to wash my skateboard wheels with clorox (my friend told me it would make them faster, didn't work). One year later, they still smell like clorox.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge