So a few days ago I tried something insane called the BP challenge. But first I need to tell a long story. So I slept over at my friend's house and so did his friend. We got into a full out brawl. It was crazy there was blood, fists, little kids and a sword involved(all at 4 am). Anyways in the morning we walked 2 miles to BP.

BP is a gas station. Inside there is a soda machine. Well the challenge is that you have to drink a shot of all 21 drinks in there and you only get 3 sips per drink and you have to do it in 10 minutes. There are these little paper cups in there for coffee we use. The driks are good but theres some nasty ****. Like Horchata. Horchata is this digusting rice milk stuff. Any way I drank 19 of the drinks before I began feeling sick. Suddenly I threw up all over the ground in BP. There was a ton of it.

Afterwards we ran away from BP and then walked 7 miles to a mall. We went to the Guityar Center there and had a full on jame including 3 guitarists and a bassists.

Then we went to subway and got kicked out of it for getting to many drink refills.

Big waste of time
Quote by Shiptoni
Big waste of time

>.<
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Lmao... you scared me when the story started out
So I slept over at my friend's house and so did his friend. We got into a full out brawl. It was crazy there was blood, fists, little kids and a sword involved(all at 4 am)

Lol the thread is titled.. "The BP Challenge"

:P
Uh, my BP only has like 7 sodas. And Icee's. Icee's are delicious, I get one before work all of the time.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I just wasted precious moments of your life. Moments you'll never get back.

Muhawawawawawawa
damn, that was a rather stupid evening. you should have been in bed sleeping
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here