So my band is booked to do the only anime convention in the state. We have a kind of crappy singer with no musical background, a keyboard player, two guitarists, a drummer, and a bass player. We are open to any suggestions.

So far we have:
Otherworld: FFX
Haruka Funata: Naruto
......Freckles: Rurouni Kenshin
Sailor Moon Theme English
Simple and Clean: Kingdom Hearts

Any ideas? If available English versions would be good because the singer is afraid of screwing up Japanese words

Thanks
EDIT: I LOVE Rurouni Kenshin, just not the song...

As to my last post i guess i should have said Off Course!
Well, theres this one guy called Vic Mignogna whos pretty high profile voice actor in the American anime circle, and he's sang a couple of songs from shows he's done in English. He did "True Light" from DN-Angel, "Brothers" from FullMetal Alchemist, and "Toward the Light" from One Piece. These are the only anime themes I know that have been officially translated into English.

EDIT: Oh, and you simply MUST play the Pokemon theme . And even the PokeRap if you can hahaha.
Gear:
Fender Diamond Anniversary Stratocaster
Washburn Dime V Pro
Peavy Bandit 112
Fender Frontman 15R

A few of my originals can be found at

www.bebo.com/artificial-reality
alright, let me see.

Come Down
Little Busters
Shine On Shooting Star - All 3 by the pillows, from the anime FLCL. all have memorable english lines. the first one is completely in english.

Look up the anime Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad. a lot of the music from that show is actually in english, so there's some hope there.

Rewrite by Asian Kung-fu Generation (it's one of the opening themes to FullMetal Alchemist)
The Evangelion theme,

I think it's called Thesis of the Cruel Angels.

and what about Tank! the Cowboy Bebop theme?
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

i say forget it. anime is gay. everybody who watches that crap gets the same personallity and thinks they are a vampire or a demon and dress like douchbags. im all for freedom and dont care to much about conforming, but this is just stupid. in short, anime is poison
Quote by lithiumftw
i say forget it. anime is gay. everybody who watches that crap gets the same personallity and thinks they are a vampire or a demon and dress like douchbags. im all for freedom and dont care to much about conforming, but this is just stupid. in short, anime is poison

Haha, you take entertainment too seriously.
Gear:
Fender Diamond Anniversary Stratocaster
Washburn Dime V Pro
Peavy Bandit 112
Fender Frontman 15R

A few of my originals can be found at

www.bebo.com/artificial-reality