My computer has 2 processors running at 1.83 ghz each. That would mean it'd be equivalent to a 3.76 ghz processor, right?
Doesn't work like that.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Doesn't work like that.

^^
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Nobody has that high of a processor. Each one of the duo core doesnt work on the same task, one does one task, one does another, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
A 3.76 Ghtz would cost you a couple of grand to put in your computer.

It just means your computer will run more windows at once without slowing significantly.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
a 3.76 ghz dual core processor would be worth more than $1000 in todays market so unless you payed that much for your processor alone I would say you have a 1.83 ghz processor.

Edit: ^yeah
LoL WuT?

no, how do you have two processors? where did you acquire such knowledge?
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
LoL WuT?

no, how do you have two processors? where did you acquire such knowledge?

No.

A multi-core CPU combines two or more independent cores into a single package composed of a single integrated circuit, called a die, or more dies packaged together. A dual-core processor contains two cores, and a quad-core processor contains four cores. A multi-core microprocessor implements multiprocessing in a single physical package. A processor with all cores on a single die is called a monolithic processor. Cores in a multicore device may share a single coherent cache at the highest on-device cache level or may have separate caches (e.g. current AMD dual-core processors). The processors also share the same interconnect to the rest of the system. Each "core" independently implements optimizations such as superscalar execution, pipelining, and multithreading. A system with n cores is effective when it is presented with n or more threads concurrently.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.