You guys are probably wondering when I'm going to stop asking questions about which amp to get but I'm getting into the process of really narrowing things down.

I need an amp that isn't too pricey (preferably $2-300 USD). I'm leaning towards tube because of all the obvious reason but I'm finding that most things that are better than what i have now and are worth getting (as in if i want to play a gig in a few months ill be able to but will still serve but intensive practicing) are pretty loud with no real in between.

Unfortunately I'm limited to bedroom playing so the amp needs to still have good tone at lower volumes.

I was looking into some amps in the crate v series (mainly the v33) and trying to see if i could maybe find a heavily used classic 30 for around my price range (my buddy got his classic 50 for 450 so i figure i may be able to find something if i get lucky). These however are still fairly loud for a bedroom, correct?

That's why I'm not completely closing the door on solid state because i figure i may be able to find something that at least has good cleans that could be made into good distortion with a pedal. Please try and stay away from suggesting modeling amps, those things just seem like a headache to me (unless there's one with really good tone i'd like to stay away)

I play most things from classic rock to heavy metal to muse to blink-182ish stuff and then i do random blues/jazz sounding things when i improvise so the amp needs to have a good deal of versatility to it.

If anyone can suggest a good pedal that would help their suggestion it'd also be appreciated. Thanks!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
now will this be too loud for just bedroom playing or will its low volumes still produce good tone?
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Why not the V16? I actually think it has better tone then the 32 and it's alot cheaper.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
would 16 be loud enough to do small gigs? I dont wanna have to upgrade in another couple months
Into:
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab