It's an awesome movie. I reccomend you see it next time you have a few hours free.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah my favorite rock industry based movie. Although I only know of two others.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by archangels666
Almost Famous?

Like...the one with Chris Farley in it?

no, that's Almost Heroes.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
"I dig music... and I'm on drugs!"

*crowd cheers*

Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by tayroar
Yeah my favorite rock industry based movie. Although I only know of two others.

what are those...idk im just looking for good rock movies and this was recommended, but i dont have 5 bucks to spend on a movie if it isnt worth watching
i thought it was ****in stupid, but thats just me....
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
Quote by Guitarfreak217
what are those...idk im just looking for good rock movies and this was recommended, but i dont have 5 bucks to spend on a movie if it isnt worth watching

It is definately worht watching it is an amazing the other two are tenacious d and spinal tap.
Quote by Guitarfreak217

Its based on a true story and you will be pretty jealous of the kid though.
it was alright. i guess it's worth a watch if you had a couple hours to spare.
It's a pretty good movie. I'd give it a 7, but the awesome soundtrack bumps it up to an 8/10.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
^Spinal Tap kicks ass. It's a fake documentary about a fictional late 70's-early 80's rock band which pretty much makes fun of all the bad rock cliches and invents some new ones in the process (If you've ever ever heard anyone talk about a "Spinal Tap moment", this is where they got it from), it's ridiculously hilarious.
As for Almost Famous, I have yet to see that. I will get on that one of these days.