Page 1 of 3
lol i was just thinking about this one time when these two guys got in a fight in my history class over a chair and my history teacher got punched in the face trying to break it up. It was one of the funnier fights at my school. Any of you guys have any interesting stories to tell about fights in your school?

Edit: oh yeah, there was another time when a kid called another kid wolverine because he had big sideburns so that kid got up and drilled him in the face lol. took about 4 of us to break that one up XD.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

My school has a lot of stupid fights.

One of them was over 11 or so dollars. One kid went to the hospital.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
My school has a lot of stupid fights.

One of them was over 11 or so dollars. One went to the hospital.

lol!
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I got into a fight when my girlfriend at the time got into a fight with this guy who was hitting on her. I did that guy a favor. She would of killed him.
I remember one fight when I was in math freshman year...our teacher was out, so we had a sub. Two guys started fighting, which culminated in one spraying the fluid used to erase stuff from whiteboards into the other's eyes, and the second guy ripping the seat off of a (admittedly broken) chair and hitting the first guy in the stomach with it.

All of this escaped the notice of the elderly substitute. It was one of the greatest days of my life.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
yeah, my shit hole school has stupid fights every day.
It stops getting funny after a while, its always just some asshole mexican guy fighting some asshole black guy.
I don't mean to seem racist or anything thats just how it is where I live.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I was sitting in the cafeteria, all you hear is "BITCH!" *sound of a table falling over*... then an epic girl fight, with actual punches!
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
i once killed a man at school

he looked at me wrong, so i cut his head off with my dick
Quote by MyNameIsLame
I was sitting in the cafeteria, all you hear is "BITCH!" *sound of a table falling over*... then an epic girl fight, with actual punches!

dont you just love a good girl fight?
Quote by musicjunkie207

one time at lunch when I was in middle school, these 2 kids got in a fight over an argument over which was better playstation or Xbox, that was pretty stupid.

edit: Xbox won btw
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
One of these guys that used to hang out with us got in a fight over shuffling a deck of cards.

guy1: I WANNA SHUFFLE THE CARDS!
guy2: NO I WANNA!
guy1: BITCH! *shoves*

It was hilarious
Last edited by hug a llama at Jul 30, 2008,
i like to fight. I am russian, so people are automaticle afraid. it acctually sucks. but i have never lost one. I got kicked out of the soccer team because i got into a fight with the other teams coach, and i acctually got him to cry. lol
Quote by maggot9779
I once had a fight over a pen......yes, it was retarded. Needless to say I won.

You gouged his eyes out with the pen, am I right?
Quote by Gunpowder
I remember one fight when I was in math freshman year...our teacher was out, so we had a sub. Two guys started fighting, which culminated in one spraying the fluid used to erase stuff from whiteboards into the other's eyes, and the second guy ripping the seat off of a (admittedly broken) chair and hitting the first guy in the stomach with it.

All of this escaped the notice of the elderly substitute. It was one of the greatest days of my life.

Sorry, I've got that beat. It was a long time ago so I don't remember what it was about, but in 8th grade me and another kid got in a fight with THREE teachers in the room, complete with chairs being pushed aside loudly, head being thrown into desks, and yelling swear words....not a single one of the teachers noticed a thing.
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
I once (in elementary school) got in a fight with my best friend over who was better, batman or superman. No joke. I put him in a headlock and punched the side of his head for a while. Obviously batman has cool gadgets, but lets get real. Superman could annihilate him without even getting a mile away. He deserved it that stubborn sob. haha
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Quote by hug a llama
One of these guys that used to hang out with us got in a fight over shuffling a deck of cards.

guy1: I WANNA SHUFFLE THE CARDS!
guy2: NO I WANNA!
guy1: BITCH! *shoves*

It was hilarious

glad to see you accepted the fact that your sig was grammatically improper, and changed it. i'm yet to hear an apology for that.

and one time this kid in my math class punched his friend in the face cause he was drawing on him with marker.
Last edited by tona_107 at Jul 30, 2008,
Quote by tasty licks
I once (in elementary school) got in a fight with my best friend over who was better, batman or superman. No joke. I put him in a headlock and punched the side of his head for a while. Obviously batman has cool gadgets, but lets get real. Superman could annihilate him without even getting a mile away. He deserved it that stubborn sob. haha

i had that same fight yesterday.
once two guys were racing to lunch, then they started pushing, got in a fight and got suspended
Quote by sacamano79

edit: Xbox won btw

rofl.

there actually werent many good fights at my highschool.
The funniest "fight" I ever saw was between two ghetto guys. They threw a couple of punches and then one guy's pants fell down, because they were too baggy. It just sort of lost steam after that.
signature here: ________

member # (insert number) of the (insert club name) club
Quote by tona_107
glad to see you accepted the fact that your sig was grammatically improper, and changed it. i never got an apology i don't think.

and one time this kid in my math class punched his friend in the face cause he was drawing on him with marker.

Oh uhm thank you
Quote by IronBeast
The funniest "fight" I ever saw was between two ghetto guys. They threw a couple of punches and then one guy's pants fell down, because they were too baggy. It just sort of lost steam after that.

LMAO
Quote by musicjunkie207

Quote by tasty licks

batman > superman. lets fight!

but really, he is.
Oh and in middle school a mentally retarded kid got curbed because he called a bunch of black kids n|ggers. The kid had no idea what he's saying, he has the mind of a 5 year old. At any rate, they curbed him the bus circle and knocked his teeth out. I think that school needed the national guard, and not a school resource officer.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Does a boxing match between two of my football coaches count
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Quote by tasty licks
Oh and in middle school a mentally retarded kid got curbed because he called a bunch of black kids n|ggers. The kid had no idea what he's saying, he has the mind of a 5 year old. At any rate, they curbed him the bus circle and knocked his teeth out. I think that school needed the national guard, and not a school resource officer.

thats seriously screwed up.
Quote by musicjunkie207

Quote by BigChief84
Does a boxing match between two of my football coaches count

sure, give details lol
Quote by musicjunkie207

okay so these two guys got in a fight because one guy told the other guy he lived in a trash can.

and then one girl tryed to fight me because i stepped on her shoe. I even told her sorry, but she still wanted to fight me.

and in a softball game a pitcher hit me with a pitch everytime i went to bat, i eventually threw the bat and went to talk ****, but then my coach and team stopped me.
Everytime I lost my temper and went after a kid it was more of a funny show for everyone than a fight. The parking lot at my hs was bumper to bumper gridlock everyday ,After a playful garbage fight one day, the guy parked in front of me started throwing handfulls of loose change at my car. To remedy the situation I stepped out of my running car, approached this fellow's car and repeatedley jumped up and down on the hood of his car. The best part is I bounded up onto his hood in a single leap landing with the classic one knee kneel pose. Allegedly, the school's police officer was viewing this incident and laughing hysterically. The sad part was I was 180lbs and jumping with all my might, but this kid's 1970s boat didn't take any real damage... well actually that's probably good since no legal action was ever taken.

Another time I went to borrow some napkins (the kind that come in a giant roll inside a 7lb dispenser) from a table of cocky young men. I was polite enough but this one kid with a notoriously big mouth gave me some trouble. Naturally I had to take the entire dispenser to teach him a lesson about his insolence. As I was walking away he made some remark about me eating twinkies. Being the sensitive guy that I am, I figured if he wanted the napkins so badly he could have them after all; and proceeded to chuck dispenser at him from about 12 feet away. In the heat of the moment the heavy dispense hit the chair of the kid next to him. Their entire table was dead silent and looked straight ahead away from me without moving. ( I was a competitive weight lifter and was pretty big at the time, but generally softly spoken and pleasant) I didn't think anything could shut that kid's mouth, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I then proceeded to sit back down at my table and eat for about 40 seconds until the school officer took me away. After my return from the AP's office I was congratulated by my Spanish class on scaring the piss out of one of the school's most annyoing and cocky denizens. The best part is I wasn't punished at all! THe school resource officer went to find the kid after the incident, but he couldn't be found anywhere in the school!
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Jul 30, 2008,
it was against one of my really buff friends that plays football and some other kid who said he could take him.... that kid got his ass beat
Eh, not too exciting, but last year a couple of juniors, or three got into a fight over not saying hi, basically. So two guys and a girl were hanging out, and another junior came and said hi except to one. So apparently, the left out one (J1) gives the guy a friendly sock, as in "Hey man, what about me?" So the kid (J2) gets real pissed off for some reason and puts him in a headlock. Then the other guy (J3) tries breaking them up and ends up giving the headlocker a headlock and the girl is just backing away yelling "Stop! Stop! Somebody get a teacher!"

So J1 gets in a couple punches but he starts turning purple. J2 finally lets go and is about to walk away when J1 punches him a few times. Then J2 grabs J1 by his (long) hair and throws him. I think he hit his truck or something. J2 then spits on him and walks off.

That was it.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
oh god, last year, i went to a catholic school, so no fights,

then i transferred to a ghetto ass public school, i mustve saw 11 fights in the 3 months i was there,

the best one though, two black guys, one is huge, the other is tiny, they're arguing, the big guy's friends finally convince him to leave for the bus. then the little guy runs after him still talking ****! so, the big dude turns around, and beats the piss out of him, little guy didnt even get a hit in.
Turquoise Team Beasts!
Quote by tasty licks

I just saw American History X a few days ago............

That curbstomp scene was ****ing brutal.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
When we dissected frogs in 8th grade, we had the ditsiest science teacher, and she says, "Be gentle with all sharp edges." And there were my two friends, who in less than 5 minutes, started grabbing for the scalpel. My blond friend was cut. Both suspended, 2 weeks before the end of school.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
CAT FIGHT!!! Sophomore year. the girl in my class beat the SH*T out of the Senior girl who was trying to take her man and the girl in my class actualy pulled out some of her hair.
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
Quote by slash4114
sure, give details lol

Ok well we had just got a new coach and he would be assisting one of the coaches that had been there for a long time well the new coach didnt like it and let everyone know about it well they talked **** to each other all year till we had like three days of school left and we were cleaning out our locker room and we found two pairs of boxing gloves and the one older coach turns to the new coach and says you want to decide this once and for all you little **** yes he said **** and they went all out the older coach wooped his ass he broke the new coaches nose and cracked two of his ribs and keep in mind that the old coach is somewhere in his late 40's while the new coach is in his mid 20's it was pretty intense
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Page 1 of 3