i know the trebele clef and i want to learn the bass clef. any tips
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Bass clef or G clef. As a reference point, just remember the space above the line in between the two dots on the clef symbol is the note G.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
no thats with the treble clef. the other name for bass clef is f clef. and the note between the dots is f
(\__/)
Lines=GBDFA
Good Boys Do Fine Always

Spaces=ACEG
All Cows Eat Grass

E string on a Bass is the first ledger line below the Bass Clef.
E String on guitar is third space
Quote by bandet232
no thats with the treble clef. the other name for bass clef is f clef. and the note between the dots is f

right. it's all cows eat grass, and all good boys deserve fudge then right.
Quote by tona_107
remember FACE for in between the lines.

that is also with treble
(\__/)
whats easy for me is to just learn a few bench marks and you can figure out the rest
for example E is the first space below the staff A is the first space D is the third line and G is the last space inside the staff
If you know the treble cleff, you can learn the bass cleff by using this little trick:

A note in the treble cleff writen on a line is the same note as a note in the bass cleff written on the line below.

The same can be applied for spaces. For exampe, in the treble cleff, B is writen on the middle line. In the bass cleff, B is written on the line below the middle line.

In the treble cleff, E is written in the top space. In the bass cleff, E is writen in the space below the top space.

It is kind of hard to explain without sheet music in front of me, so let me know if this is unclear.