Over a span of about 3 months, I kept the cans from all the mountain dew and amp that I drank and made a wall of it. Here it is:

As you can see there are more cans next to it on the floor. There are even more underneath my computer desk. I stopped the wall there because the cans lined up.

I'm showing you all this because tomorrow morning I am returning all the cans I have. I'm gonna be getting around $10 for all of them, including the ones you can't see.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I sure enjoy having teeth...

Haha, my teeth are actually fine. I brush at least twice a day to ensure no cavities.
I sure enjoy having a high sperm count...
Quote by demonic_fishie
Johnson's naturally have a small kink in them, but if you've got a ninety-degree bend in it you should get it checked.

But hey, at least you could piss round corners.
i sure enjoy my girlfriend, because we all know only virgins drink mountain dew. : o
Quote by tona_107
i sure enjoy my girlfriend, because we all know only virgins drink mountain dew. : o

Hmm, I can't say you're wrong because I am a virgin. But maybe one day I will prove you wrong.
Quote by TheCaptain777
Hmm, I can't say you're wrong because I am a virgin. But maybe one day I will prove you wrong.

ahhahaha i was just joking man, you do that though!!!
but my mom is off limits...my sister too...and my dad i guess.

just go to a park and have rap- i mean, surprise sex with someone.
remember, ug believes in you.
Quote by tona_107
ahhahaha i was just joking man, you do that though!!!
but my mom is off limits...my sister too...and my dad i guess.

So your grandma is fair game?

balls yeah.
Quote by tona_107

Because clearly, one's beverage of choice determines if their loins have done glorious battle and penetrated and stormed the castle?
Quote by adamk991100
I sure enjoy having a high sperm count...

^ This is why I only enjoy the Dew only once a month

But dude!

Call an art gallery and they'll pay you hundreds if you call it art!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by AA00P
Because clearly, one's beverage of choice determines if their loins have done glorious battle and penetrated and stormed the castle?

take a joke holmes.
Quote by tona_107
take a joke holmes.

If I didn't, I wouldn't have referred to getting it on as waging glorious battle and storming the castle!

It's alright, I knew your comment was of joking spirit!

EDIT: On another note, all that Mountain Dew/Amp in the span of 3 months has got to at least amount to 4+ cans a day!
Quote by AA00P
If I didn't, I wouldn't have referred to getting it on as waging glorious battle and storming the castle!

It's alright, I knew your comment was of joking spirit!

that WAS pretty verbose-ly magnificent of you. if i wasn't tired and defensive i probably would of lol'd
I shall begin the Wall of Dr. Awesome.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
Yes, 10 dollars is awesome, because it totally makes for the approximately 80$ spent on mountain dew(over 100 cans) and 70$ spent on energy drinks(35 cans).
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by tona_107
that WAS pretty verbose-ly magnificent of you. if i wasn't tired and defensive i probably would of lol'd

Why thank you, my good sir.
Quote by kyle100
Yes, 10 dollars is awesome, because it totally makes for the approximately 80$ spent on mountain dew(over 100 cans) and 70$ spent on energy drinks(35 cans).

Don't be bitter just because you're jealous
Hmm i probably have more sobe bottles just from the past few weeks
I have no idea why I'm proud of that but I am
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Tits on a whale.....that is so cool

I wish i had a wall of cans I can admire.....
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Man, I can't remember the last time I had a soda. Or an energy drink.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Pussy i drink all that in an hour.
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
Quote by Diet_coke_head
neat.
that is,
if you're
into
homo
things.

Is
a
homo
thing
typing
this?

And TS, your Wall of Dewm has an awesome name. Make a castle out of it. E.g. 10 on the bottom, 9 on that, 8 on that etc etc. Except make it 3 dimensional, it'd be much better. And don't get rid of them. Keep them up like that!