My contract is up and I want to get a new cell phone and I have narrowed it down to the LG Shine, the RAZR V3XX, or the Blackberry Pearl.

So now I turn to The Pit for advice. Which phone is the most durable(lasts a year or longer) and has the most music and other multimedia features. And of course Thank you in advance for the help.
I have the shine. It is quite nice.
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
I dunno about you, but sometimes when the mood is right, I like to set my phone on vibrate, put it into a nice condom, lifestyles preferably, and stick it right up into my ass. After the initial pain, pleasure, and discomfort, I grab my house phone, and call my cell a few times to "ring up a boner". That being said, I say go with the pearl.
Last edited by Diet_coke_head at Jul 30, 2008,
Palm Centro. It's on all the major networks. It's what I have, too.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
If you take care of your phone then the RAZR's are really nice. I've had mine for quite a while, but they are very fragile! So if you drop your phone a lot, DO NOT get a RAZR.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
i'm getting a new phone too but have no idea so make some suggestions too...i was gonna get an iphone but its too much for something that i'll no doubt break/lose.
I got a RAZR2 V9 last month and it has everything i wanted,so far I'm glad I picked it,it does seem however that one or two good drops could explode it,if u take good care of phones like i do it shouldnt be a problem
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
I saw a shine take a fall of about 4 feet today, hit a concrete floor and keep ringing so they are pretty durable. Plus they look the coolest. Shines FTW
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
eh only problem with LG's is that the software on them SUCKS! I've went through 3 EnV's and a VX8600 in a matter of 2 years due to battery/software issues.
Quote by meonme
eh only problem with LG's is that the software on them SUCKS! I've went through 3 EnV's and a VX8600 in a matter of 2 years due to battery/software issues.

I've had no problem with them. I only use the phone for texing, the occasional pictures and calling people. The speakers are nice though. I have dig by mudvayne as my ringtone and it sounds quite good.
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander