I went to a pawn shop about an hour from my house today, and they had about 10 guitars. there were 2 good ones, a fender 12 string acoustic (dg-30-12) for $225. it played great and everything, but the serial number which is supposed to be stamped onto a label that is stuck inside the body was missing. it had the model and everything and then it said s/n and it was blank. so does that mean its fake or something? i'm going back tomorow, so i dont know if its worth buying.
The missing serial number probably means the guitar is hot. Or it's just a possibility that it came off. But yeah, I'd be careful with things like that.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
The missing serial number probably means the guitar is hot. Or it's just a possibility that it came off. But yeah, I'd be careful with things like that.

if you're buying it from a legitimate source i don't think you have to worry about repercussions even if it hot.
it's a freaking pawn shop! they are never legit! lol i'm kidding.... buy it if you like it!
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.