For trade here is my 5150 block letter head. I bought it used at the Guitar Center in Oxnard, CA last November. Serial # 05377247 made in 1992. Its been cleaned up by a tech less than 5 months ago and retubed. Currently it is running at 60 watts (pulled the outer two tubes). Had the infamous dirty loop jacks problem a few weeks ago which I fixed :thu:

The 4x12 I no longer have, however I do have a vertical 2x12 in snakeskin. The speakers are an Eminence Legend V12 and Celestion G12K-100 8ohm.

I can get more pictures of the head if need be and I will have pics of the cab soon.

I'd like to trade both of these for a Mesa Trem/Rect-O-Verb combo, but I'm also open to any other deals you may have. I have no cash to barter with, so don't ask for trade + cash for something more expensive. I think both for a combo is a pretty fair trade.

I'd like to keep it as close as possible, I'm in Southern California about an hour Northwest of LA. If it comes down to shipping, we'll talk terms on that when the time comes.

My references are my eBay (ross.walby), truespin on UG, and WFOJON on HC.

----- This is mirrored from HC, where I am Convalescence -----
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
I bought some EMGs offa this feller.
He's good people.

I would buy that amp but I has a Bugera.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Quote by cob666
how much?

I'm mostly looking for trades right now, but if I decide to sell it outright I'll let you know.

Quote by truespin
I bought some EMGs offa this feller.
He's good people.

I would buy that amp but I has a Bugera.

Haha thanks man, appreciate it
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
To the top... I can deal with cash if its under like $200 on my part. Really would like a Mesa Combo, or a Rivera or something like that. Let me know what you have.
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS