i just got done making a banner for my myspace so people can promote my site, but how do i make that box that contains the html code of the banner?

any help is greatly appreciated
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
god damn it. i hate it when people ask questions about other sites. Go to Myspace and ask someone there. Dont come to UG and ask us. Its a waste of time. You will do better any way.
Quote by codenameduby
god damn it. i hate it when people ask questions about other sites. Go to Myspace and ask someone there. Dont come to UG and ask us. Its a waste of time. You will do better any way.

There are plenty of helpful people on UG
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by codenameduby

i hate it when people post pointless replies
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Quote by codenameduby

I was expecting someone to just randomly hate on myspace just since it was mentioned.

And this thread is relevant to my interests as I need to know this too.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I'd imagine you'd make a text box and post the code in there? I've barely scratched the surface of HTML coding.
Quote by codenameduby
well its just annoying, thats all

there's nothing about asking a question... I've never seen a question about this kinda problem... So...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Yeah i have this problem too. When i post the code in the box, the goddamn banner appears instead of the code.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
I thought some other people would like to know this. Does anybody know what that actual box is called so i can just google it? I thought it might be a "dialog box" but it is definitely not.
Quote by Chikitty_China