So I'm working on practicing my chords and I'm noticing on many of my chords my fingers overlap onto another string (ex. A chord). I'm trying to fix this but no matter what I do I still seem to mute one of my strings in most chords. In addition, sometimes my palm hits the low E when I'm assembling chords and somewhat mutes the low E. Any suggestions are welcome as I can't seem to get past this.
just keep practicing placing your fingers in the correct position no matter how long it takes in between chords. as you do this you'll start increasing your muscle memory and be able to switch faster and faster with more accuracy. it's better to start of slow and correct than to start fast and sloppy.
hope that helps!
Quote by wizards?
He's today's tom sawyer, he just gets high on you... He doesn't tell stories anymore

Quote by Hoffydoodle
I love you my Friend
have an E-Cookie

Have a wonderful day =)
Usually right above the low e string but I been trying different positioning of it to get more arch in my fingers.
yeah playing on your fingertips is good. unless you barring
Quote by wizards?
He's today's tom sawyer, he just gets high on you... He doesn't tell stories anymore

Quote by Hoffydoodle
I love you my Friend
have an E-Cookie

Have a wonderful day =)
Stuff like this happens to everyone when they first start out. Trust me, I know it sounds stupid, but if you keep practicing it will all click eventually.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!