Hey everyone. Okay... I'm looking for a guitar that can do Metalcore, Deathcore, Grind, and Heavy Rock. I want it to be able to do stuff like Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God, All That Remains, As Blood Runs Black, All Shall Perish, August Burns Red, Bloodjinn, Darkest Hour, Demon Hunter, It Dies Today, Bring me the Horison... It would be nice to have some sort of whammy bar, but something that can change tunings alot(because i change tunings alot) but a whammy bar is not necisary. I want something in the $800-1000
Any sugestions for guitars?

Thanks to everyone who replies!
uggggg...dont get a hellraiser...i just got rid of mine...the neck is too damn thick...check out the ax-400fm, mh-1000, jackson rr3/rr24,
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Of those bands, I saw not one that qualifies Grindcore.

LTDs are good, they've got some very nice models in that price range.
Quote by aznmetalhead93

What amp do you have by the way?

I have a Bugera 6260-212 and it sounds great for what I play, just not on my guitar, so i dont need a new amp.
Quote by AA00P
Of those bands, I saw not one that qualifies Grindcore.

LTDs are good, they've got some very nice models in that price range.

or death metal.

+1 on the ltds
esp make the best metal guitars going
You simply can't go wrong with an Ibanez RG model. Very good build quality for the money, comfortable to play and super thin and fast necks. Perfect for what you're after.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Quote by Doadman
You simply can't go wrong with an Ibanez RG model. Very good build quality for the money, comfortable to play and super thin and fast necks. Perfect for what you're after.

Horrible trem on the non prestige models, and the INF pick ups are not that great. +1 on the LTD/ESP. Mh 1000 is good, you can try the model with the trem and emg's or the string thru model with SD's. Cant go wrong with either of those. The ec 1000's and the eclipses are phenomenal, I recently tried them out, looking to get one myself.
Gear:

Esp Ltd DJ-600
Ibanez S520EX
Parker P 44 Pro
Traynor YCS100 Head
Traynor YCS412 cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD20
Boss GE-21
Ibanez TS7
EH Soul Preacher
BBE Sonix Maximizer 462 rack
i know i may not be entirely right, but some guitars that i think that could stand out are Ibanez, Jackson, ESP, BC Rich, and Dean.
im not the guitar whiz.

floyd rose whammy bars are on a couple of the named guitars
GEAR
Peavey 5150 (block lettered)
Mesa Boogie Traditional 4x12
Ibanez RG7620 w/ EMG 707s
Ibanez RG7321
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Quote by Ramik
Horrible trem on the non prestige models, and the INF pick ups are not that great. +1 on the LTD/ESP. Mh 1000 is good, you can try the model with the trem and emg's or the string thru model with SD's. Cant go wrong with either of those. The ec 1000's and the eclipses are phenomenal, I recently tried them out, looking to get one myself.

I thought the S series Zr trem was supposed to be really good?
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Quote by lwayneio
I thought the S series Zr trem was supposed to be really good?

It is, this guy just doesn't know what he's talking about. There are hardtail Ibanez guitars in that price range too, so you wouldn't have to get a trem if you didn't want one.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey