Page 1 of 2
Well pit its time for me to complain and rant about my personal problems once again. Long post ahead.

For the past week my brother, sister, and mom have been out of town. The three people in my life I can't stand. They're not supportive of me at all. Whenever I learn something new on guitar or do something cool i'll show them and they'll just say "big deal". My mom kicked me out of my room (my brother and I share) so i've slept on the couch for the past two years of my life.

My mom doesn't let me be me. I dress how I want. Right now its semi-slim jeans and a smashing pumpkins shirt. Nothing bad right? Nope, she hates it. Meanwhile my brother wants to get a mohawk. She says "Ok, i'll do it for you." and does it. Shes OCD, only about me. All she does is bug me about my personal hygeine to the point where I take 3 showers a day. My friends have all said shes a paranoid bitch, and so do I.

I recently failed a couple classes in school and attended a make-up session that consisted of a month of summer. Which I ended up completing with two A's. My dad who is proud of me for doing so well in summer school and for expanding my musical knowledge so greatly throughout the year, he called my grandma in L.A. and told her to go to Guitar Center (We don't have one locally) and buy me a new guitar.

Anyways my mom goes to L.A. on vacation for my brother and sister (not me), and say they'll bring it back for me. So I stay home with my dad (he had to work) and we have a good time. We watched videos of live concerts, and other stuff together.

When my mom gets back im eagerly awaiting my guitar and so is my dad. My mom says that she doesn't think I earned it. So my dad gets pissed and starts yelling at her. He says hes tired of her treating me like garbage and my siblings as gods. So he says he wants a divorce.

While they were arguing I desided to get on the pit to cheer me up, but before I do that I check my email. Its from my girlfriend. "HI! Wats ^??? I wana brak ^ sorry"

So know my parents are fighting, my sisters crying, and im here without a guitar. My friend is emailing me and helping me. Thanks for listening to my ranting pit. I feel better. Tomorrows a new day after all.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
I hear you, I absolutely hate being a middle child.
My older sister gets EVERYTHING handed to her (she graduated), and my little sis gets babied to death and isn't expected to do anything.
While Older sis is off at work and baby sis can't do alot of work because she's 11 I'm stuck with a bunch of crap to deal with.

EDIT: If I knew where you were I would buy you a new guitar, personally, I think you deserve it since you have to live with that sh*t.

MC name = Bearrorism
well. at least if they get a divorce you can move in with yo dad............you could even get a bed!
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
so your girlfriend broke up with you? if so, sorry to hear it. im also sorry your treated like that. and especially sad for you that you didnt get your guitar. man, you need a **** load of beer and a hooker. and maybe a threesome with 2 really hawt chicks.
I think if your girlfriend decides to type 'I wana brak ^' then you're better off without her, hell, she didn't even have the decency to say it to your face.

On the family front at least your Dad is standing up for you, if your parents do end up getting a divorce then you ought to stick with him.
Quote by Stoner stone
well. at least if they get a divorce you can move in with yo dad............you could even get a bed!

it may sound bad now but this guy is right, theres a silver lining
if u wanna feel betr, just remember that ur dad was willing to ditch his spouse, the person he was supposed to be with 4ever, so that u could b happier. That's pretty sweet
That does suck, but hopefully that helps
Quote by Silent_Jester13

When my mom gets back im eagerly awaiting my guitar and so is my dad. My mom says that she doesn't think I earned it. So my dad gets pissed and starts yelling at her. He says hes tired of her treating me like garbage and my siblings as gods. So he says he wants a divorce.

Dude, same problem here
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Thanks guys.

My dad just came in the room gave me a hug and said he loves me for the first time in his life. Im going with him.

Its a B.C. Rich Avenge BTW.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Sorry dude, I had a lot of problems with my mom too. Hopefully you're mom will either get the message and start giving you some respect or your parents will get divorced and you can live with your dad.
Wow that truly blows, but here's a few points I got for you

- Don't let you mother's constant lack of approval bring you down, YOU know how cool what you're doing is (guitar wise), and that you're lifestyle is perfectly OK...so don't be one of those ppl who don't end up having any self esteem or something

- At least you're not alone, be grateful you got your pops who's willing to stand up for you and sees you as a special person

- Don't worry about the gf thing, I got dumped on my 19th birthday 2 years ago and it hurt like hell but after a while I realized that although it hurt, I was going to be ok and after a few weeks I did start feeling ok in fact the act of her dumping me motivated me to get in better shape, practice guitar more and get better in school...in a sense I was showing her what she lost because I made myself into an in shape musician with a well thought out career ahead of him.

- Keep your chin up dude, we go through the bad parts of life so we can appreciate the good time all the more. So don't emo out and end up thinking the world is a terrible place and everything is against you.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Thanks guys.

My dad just came in the room gave me a hug and said he loves me for the first time in his life. Im going with him.

Nice
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Thanks guys.

Ah well, it's just B.C. Rich, you're not missing out on much anyway.
/stereotype.

Well at least you get to leave you mum who quite frankly should be auditioning for the mother's part in 'Cinderella' since she's got the act down so well.
Please....for the love of tits on a whale ... DON'T EMO OUT!!!!!
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Ah well, it's just B.C. Rich, you're not missing out on much anyway.
/stereotype.

Well at least you get to leave you mum who quite frankly should be auditioning for parts in cinderella since she's got the act down so well.

Not much, but beats the crappy Target exclusive I have right now.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Quote by Silent_Jester13
Not much, but beats the crappy Target exclusive I have right now.

It'll just make you appreciate good guitars all the more, everybody I know who went out and bought an expensive guitar for their first guitar either doesn't appreciate it or quit after a few months.
Dang, your life sucks man, well at least your getting a new guitar.

My mum complains all the the time and I get really freaking annoyed when she does, she also tells me what to do all the time and it gets on my nerves.

Well at least you won't be living with her forever
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
my mom did that..except she was stealing money from me
wow us middle children really do get ****ed over!! ive got an older sis and a younger sis and basically the same thing
except the bitch went with another man and now im really happy without her

so you should be alright
My friend has this problem. Only it's both parents. She was really pissed about it . Which makes me sad.
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
It sucks being a middle kid.

No im not going to go emo, im to not emo for that.

After the pit im actually excited to leave.

My lifes not that bad. I've got great friends, dad who loves me for the world, new guitar, and im not working a slave mine in China.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Quote by Silent_Jester13

My lifes not that bad. I've got great friends, dad who loves me for the world, new guitar, and im not working a slave mine in China.

yeah, it sucks being a middle kid, but as long as you're happy everything is alright
Quote by Silent_Jester13

thats the spirit man. keep it up things will get better
im gonna break the trend here and say that my mom is like that to me, and im the first child
Stick with your dad man he seems real cool.

BTW that Avenge SOB looks very sexy.
Quote by Silent_Jester13

Now I just need to find a way out of this Chinese slave mine........
Quote by Hakanku
The worst part of all is the guitar part. Good on your dad though for finally standing up for you.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Well pit its time for me to complain and rant about my personal problems once again. Long post ahead.

For the past week my brother, sister, and mom have been out of town. The three people in my life I can't stand. They're not supportive of me at all. Whenever I learn something new on guitar or do something cool i'll show them and they'll just say "big deal".
cool.
so the three of them got a vacation away from you and you got had a week free from them.
win-win.

Quote by Silent_Jester13
My mom kicked me out of my room (my brother and I share) so i've slept on the couch for the past two years of my life.
you must be some piece of work to get yourself kicked out of your room for two years.
i'm impressed.

Quote by Silent_Jester13
My mom doesn't let me be me. I dress how I want. Right now its semi-slim jeans and a smashing pumpkins shirt. Nothing bad right? Nope, she hates it. Meanwhile my brother wants to get a mohawk. She says "Ok, i'll do it for you." and does it. Shes OCD, only about me. All she does is bug me about my personal hygeine to the point where I take 3 showers a day. My friends have all said shes a paranoid bitch, and so do I.
must be horrible for your mom having a son who's friends all call her a bitch.
i'm surprised she even lets you in the house.

Quote by Silent_Jester13
I recently failed a couple classes in school and attended a make-up session that consisted of a month of summer. Which I ended up completing with two A's. My dad who is proud of me for doing so well in summer school and for expanding my musical knowledge so greatly throughout the year, he called my grandma in L.A. and told her to go to Guitar Center (We don't have one locally) and buy me a new guitar.
would have been much cooler if you had passed the classes in the first place.
but you did get A's for the make-up session. good job. you're improving.

Quote by Silent_Jester13
Anyways my mom goes to L.A. on vacation for my brother and sister (not me), and say they'll bring it back for me. So I stay home with my dad (he had to work) and we have a good time. We watched videos of live concerts, and other stuff together.
bonding is good.

Quote by Silent_Jester13
there's probably much more involved than your moms treatment of you in his wanting a divorce. don't read too much into that alone. your dad is kinda dumb, though. he could have easily ordered the guitar on-line. but he probably just wanted one more thing to yell at her about, anyway.

Quote by Silent_Jester13
While they were arguing I desided to get on the pit to cheer me up, but before I do that I check my email. Its from my girlfriend. "HI! Wats ^??? I wana brak ^ sorry"
were you already whining to her about your mom? girls don't like whiners. maybe that had something to do with here wanting to break up with you.

Quote by Silent_Jester13
So know my parents are fighting, my sisters crying, and im here without a guitar. My friend is emailing me and helping me. Thanks for listening to my ranting pit. I feel better. Tomorrows a new day after all.
you're welcome.

Quote by Silent_Jester13
Thanks guys.

don't count your chickens just yet.
they haven't signed divorce papers and even if they do,
lawyers are expensive, alimony is expensive, child support is expensive.
chances are, your dad won't have the extra cash to buy you the guitar.

but cool that your dad said he loves you.
hang on to that when times are tough.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Sorry to hear that bro.
How old are you? I have a similar situation at home with the relationship between me and my mother. What I do is just try to always have something to look forward to. In the long-term there's moving out with my best friend next year and getting my restricted licence. In the short-term I just try spend as much time as I can with my friends doing what I love.
Hang in there bro.
You're not alone.
Last edited by Serpeth at Jul 30, 2008,
Quote by Serpeth
Sorry to hear that bro.
How old are you? I have a similar situation at home with the relationship between me and my mother. What I do is just try to always have something to look forward to. In the long-term there's moving out with my best friend next year and getting my restricted licence. In the short-term I just try spend as much time as I can with my friends doing what I love.
Hang in there bro.
You're not alone.

Im 14, yeah i'll be fine. Two young to think about anything. My friends (and bandmates) are trying to cheer me up. My bassist just said he's going to host a show at his house in honor of me, and is inviting all the chicks he can.

As the singer/guitarist, I think i'll be busy.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

I respect you.

You're the first person I've EVER seen who can accept that happening to them with that much ease.

You've earned my respect

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
I respect you.

You're the first person I've EVER seen who can accept that happening to them with that much ease.

You've earned my respect

Thanks man. That really put a smile on my face.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

wow, what a gay way to break up with someone, "lol lts brk up, l8r!!"
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
hmm seeing your situation you should be glad they are divorcing!
you need to get away from that woman asap!

Never had that problem btw I am the second of four children.
I have to do most work in the house because my sister doesn't live here anymore but hey!
I get most money and stuff (might be because I am really smart and don't argue a lot, in contradiction to the smaller two )

btw. why don't you go on a roadtrip to get your guitar yourself? Your grandma bought it right? (or have I misread your story, too long to remember xd)
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
It probably seems childish and immature, but make living hard for your mom and siblings. Seriously. Just do things around the house that they hate and whatnot, see how they react to it.

...Question, though. Are you the eldest?

edit: also, your ex seems like a retard. You're not missing out on much.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
It probably seems childish and immature, but make living hard for your mom and siblings. Seriously. Just do things around the house that they hate and whatnot, see how they react to it.

...Question, though. Are you the eldest?

edit: also, your ex seems like a retard. You're not missing out on much.

She was always really stupid. (Im being modest on that)

No, im just going to be quiet and try to stay out of the way until I leave.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Page 1 of 2