I like to play music like, killswitch engage, atreyu, as i lay dying.
This is the equipment i use:
Cort G200(http://www.cort.co.kr/english/products/common/view.asp?product_id=123)
and a roland cube 15X

I know most people will tell me to buy i new amp but i don't have a lot of money.
So a distortion pedal would be nice. thanks in advance.

(sorry for my bad english)
Last edited by dynamitri at Jul 30, 2008,
thanks all i will try to look at local guitar shops for those and try them out
maxon od808 overdrive
ibanez ts-808 tube screamer
boss ns-2 noise suppressor
for killswitch engage
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain