Recently looking into this subject I wanted to see your guys take on this.

I'm not sure whether some of you are aware of this or not but theres no law saying citizens of America have to pay income tax. Yet we are punished if we don't do it?
I'm sure there's some clause in some tax law that requires income taxes.. or else the IRS wouldn't be able to punish people for it.. constitutionally speaking.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Check this out explained some stuff as to why you HAVE TO pay/file income taxes.

Even though the Federal Reserve is a private organization and the IRS may as well be.
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
16th amendment was ratified in 1913, which made all taxes constitutional. They don't actually have to give the states anything.
Quote by constitution of U.S of A
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
^ Nice work.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by electricsnake
16th amendment was ratified in 1913, which made all taxes constitutional. They don't actually have to give the states anything.

Constitution'd
The sixteenth amendment gives the government the power to charge income tax.

That is, of course, unless you're Edward Lewis Brown. If you haven't read up in him, the man's a nutcase who spent most of last year trying to exploit dubious and stupid loopholes to get out of paying taxes, then holed himself up in his house with his wife, armed to the teeth, until they both got arrested.

Ed is a quote machine.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by electricsnake

now this thread is pointless.
Sent from my iPad.