Does anyone have any idea how to sneak into it? I only wanna see one two groups (Yea, Lupe Fiasco and RATM) and I don't think it's worth $80. Well I do think it is, it's just I don't have that much money. So again, do you know how to sneak in!?
Quote by timo1
Skydive into it

If I can't afford a ticket I can't afford a plane/parachute/whatever else I need to skydive.
seeing how lupe and RATM tickets would usually amount to more than $80, i don't know why you think it's not worth it.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by mattj2192
Does anyone have any idea how to sneak into it? I only wanna see one two groups (Yea, Lupe Fiasco and RATM) and I don't think it's worth $80. Well I do think it is, it's just I don't have that much money. So again, do you know how to sneak in!?

how isn't rage worth $80? i've spent almost as much on bands that regularly tour.

also my friend insists the past two years he has gone up and bought single-day passes at the door (i've only ever done three day passes). will they definitely have some. i don't wanna wake up early saturday and drive up for 2 hours just to be turned away.
#DTWD
i think they will. they're still selling them online.

if not, we'll just have dinner.
Sent from my iPad.