Hey if you wouldn't mind, my band has some rough recordings up, no bass and no mixing/mastering, we were testing this guys equip, so it's aight. We're about to record a new one with vocals.. Anyway here's my band, Tragedy Set Sail

http://www.myspace.com/TragedySetSail

Please comment on our myspace, or message us if you like it! Thanks!
Taking it to the Promote Your Band forum.

And its really generic. In case you weren't already aware. Also, don't ask anyone to judge your band if you don't even have a finished song, because otherwise how can we give you a good critique? Doesn't have to be mastered or anything, just have everyone in the band doing their part on the track.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
sry, im not a big fan of this genre.
and i cant really call it generic for having the alternate-picking palm-muted melody thing because my band only plays power chords and octave chords haha. but it would be alot easier to judge if it had vocals because vocals may make or break a song
Hey hey hey, this band is SLIGHTLY less generic than some.

They aren't using just straight up 5-7-8 riffs!
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
actually the intro riff to the first song has the same exact rhythm as an avenged sevenfold song and the notes arent much different either
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
actually the intro riff to the first song has the same exact rhythm as an avenged sevenfold song and the notes arent much different either

and you're openly admitting you know that...

Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker