Hey if you wouldn't mind, my band has some rough recordings up, no bass and no mixing/mastering, we were testing this guys equip, so it's aight. We're about to record a new one with vocals.. Anyway here's my band, Tragedy Set Sail

http://www.myspace.com/TragedySetSail

Please comment on our myspace, or message us if you like it! Thanks!
Listened to Stop Drop and Burn, liked it a lot. Nice work! Cool riffs, I especially liked the return after the slowdown in the middle.
Pretty awesome stuff dude. I really like Stop Drop and Burn
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
I wouldn't normally listen to this stuff. "Stop Drop and Burn" has a nice guitar part, but the drums sound boring at some points. This tracks definitely needs bass and/or vocals to keep it interesting. The part around 3:20 is a nice change up, but it doesn't really flow with the rest of the song.

"Untitled" has the exact same comment as the first song, except the part is at 3:25 instead of 3:20.

After listening to your first two songs everything is tarting to sound similar. I like the bass solo in "Break", but other than that nothing really stands out (with the exception of the solo).

These are solid tracks, but they feel empty. You need to fill them in with some vocals or something. The only other thing is that the drumming is really inconsistent - at points it sounds great and at others it sounds basic and boring.
I agree with everyone so far, i'm still listening to Stop Drop and Burn, but i think the riffs are very nice. These riffs defenately set you apart from some of the other bands in this genre who tend to make very generic riffs that sound the same. I dont really like the interlude so much but thats just my taste.. i dont dig those kind of things.
Once you beef up the sound with bass and prehaps another guitar it will sound really good.