Doubt it'd take that much talent, but some all right. It's a local teh br00tlez band that's looking for one.

Your thoughts..? About the music itself and such. Maybe some theory + ideas and what knot. Thanks

Also, on a side note, I've been messing with a lot of A Mixolyidan. Should I really know all the scale modes..?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
In this case, you should probably look at the Natural Minor and the Harmonic Minor scales.
Call me Batman.
All right, works. In the event that solos are to be used. I can't do sweeps but I doubt all death bands need sweeps..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Like I said it's a teh br00tlez band.

..or deathcore haha.

Anyway they're now asking me if I have band experience.. and I've never played a single show... help..?

F*ck..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Depending on what they do, if you have no experience with deathcore, and they're going for an All Shall Perish kinda thing, you're ****ed.

If it's one of the relatively simple heavy ones, such as Suicide Silence type things, you should be fine.

Prepare for a lot of drop tuning.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by md41
Like I said it's a teh br00tlez band.

..or deathcore haha.

Anyway they're now asking me if I have band experience.. and I've never played a single show... help..?

F*ck..

Well, You do need gug experience.

Just jam with them.
Quote by valennic
Depending on what they do, if you have no experience with deathcore, and they're going for an All Shall Perish kinda thing, you're ****ed.

If it's one of the relatively simple heavy ones, such as Suicide Silence type things, you should be fine.

Prepare for a lot of drop tuning.

he is lucky that they are not into Necrophagist because he would be super fucked
Quote by herman ri2
he is lucky that they are not into Necrophagist because he would be super fucked

No, I have experience in deathcore music and such, just not BAND experience (playing shows and such).

And they're not that technical.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by md41
No, I have experience in deathcore music and such, just not BAND experience (playing shows and such).

And they're not that technical.

Well if you have experience in deathcore why are you worried?

The only adjustments you'll have to make is getting use to high volumes and working with other people. Comes with time.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Well if you have experience in deathcore why are you worried?

The only adjustments you'll have to make is getting use to high volumes and working with other people. Comes with time.

-__-

They're asking me if I have band experience, possibly as in if I have been in a band before and such..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by md41
-__-

They're asking me if I have band experience, possibly as in if I have been in a band before and such..

Well dont lie to them.

They'll know if you have or not, tell them no, but you have experience in the genre and can adapt.

Simple really.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112