Hey, so i have no idea where my mum has put my passport and birth certificate and i need them to replace my license. I need them because i am replacing my license and using the old one to turn into a fake ID. I need an excuse to tell my mum so she will give me my passport and birth certificate without being suss lol.

thanks
Just hide your id and tell her you lost it... or you could just wait til your 21 or get someone older to buy it for you..
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
Just hide your id and tell her you lost it... or you could just wait til your 21 or get someone older to buy it for you..

lol yeah i am gona tell her if i cant think of anything else...cmon think haha
Quote by Trivium

+1000000000000000000000000

best idea possible
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
Quote by IEatOrphans
Tell her the man at the movies doesn't believe you're ___ and you need you're passport and gift certificate.

Quote by IEatOrphans
Tell her the man at the movies doesn't believe you're ___ and you need you're passport and gift certificate.

WIN!
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh