Page 1 of 3
I just got this feeling that I haven't gotten since I was little...it's like an empty lonely feeling where you're all alone in the world....it's a really bad feeling and I can't describe it very well, but I just wondered if anyone else knew the feeling. Of course, the loneliness could be attributed to the fact that it's 4:15 am and I'm the only one awake....NOTE TO SELF: Do NOT drink coffee at 11:00 at night. grr I can't sleep
Quote by burrit0
I will never be alone, because God is with me in my heart always.

if that is some kinda mock God post, you suck

your never alone 4chan is always watching
" i saw these 2 girls kiss and i i got all horny and stuff"
Yeah, especially today.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
if that is some kinda mock God post, you suck
It isn't.
Quote by burrit0
I will never be alone, because God is with me in my heart always.

true, true....I don't know why but I associate this bad feeling with the living room in my dad's house when I was little....huh I wish the feeling would go away
People shouln't reject their emotions, whether it be anger, sadness, happiness or things like jealousy.

We have these for a reason, and they should be embraced.

Before I was in a pretty bad state and some guy give me advice: "Rejecting your emotions puts you in a state of unbalance - we have emotions for a reason, we need to embrace, confront and learn from them".
Yeah, i've had it a lot. I usually think its just teenage angst.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Sometimes I feel like that, but I remember God will always be there for me, and that I have one person who I can confide in. The bad part, the one person I talk about has no cell phone, and calling her house phone at 4 in the morning doesn't end to well for me. So I come here.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
oh I don't ever really get this feeling for any reason, and I'm not complaining about it...my life is great! But, the feeling is sooo weird....it's such an old feeling that it's like a feeling of a feeling..if that makes sense. Anyways, I just made this thread cause I had a weird feeling and I'm bored.. not much to do this late at night. NEED SLEEP CAN'T SLEEP
theres been a lot of these posts lately.

anyways, probably just teenage angst like silent_jester said. keep yourself occupied. play guitar and stuff
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by emily92
I just got this feeling that I haven't gotten since I was little...it's like an empty lonely feeling where you're all alone in the world....it's a really bad feeling and I can't describe it very well, but I just wondered if anyone else knew the feeling. Of course, the loneliness could be attributed to the fact that it's 4:15 am and I'm the only one awake....NOTE TO SELF: Do NOT drink coffee at 11:00 at night. grr I can't sleep

Quote by emily92
oh I don't ever really get this feeling for any reason, and I'm not complaining about it...my life is great! But, the feeling is sooo weird....it's such an old feeling that it's like a feeling of a feeling..if that makes sense. Anyways, I just made this thread cause I had a weird feeling and I'm bored.. not much to do this late at night. NEED SLEEP CAN'T SLEEP

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by slayer_zero
theres been a lot of these posts lately.

anyways, probably just teenage angst like silent_jester said. keep yourself occupied. play guitar and stuff

translation = beat the meat
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by emily92

ok dude (assuming your a male human) its cool to feel like that. It is part of growing up and starting to understand the world. to be honest, i still get it even tho i just turned 18. i mean, whats you situation with your friends? humans are pack creatures, so its only natural to desire to be with people.

All of my friends are either ill, working or on holiday the majority of the time, but sometimes it just takes a little action to remind you the world aint ****e and people do care.

Do you have a job or anything similar? Personally, I find that having a job or a course to focus on is a good way to keep those feelings at bay. it really gives you a sense of worth. and trust me, the amount of jobs ive had in 4-5 years has given me plenty of downtime (sacked twice, left two.finally got a job i love).

Dude, just stay strong.
is it like that feeling you get when you look in the mirror for over like 5 seconds where you realise that you are alive and mortal kinda stuff?
first: I'm a GIRL my name is EMILY. anyways you guys don't understand, what I'm feeling is like a memory of a feeling....I can't explain properly, I am sleep deprived
Quote by leaping badger
translation = beat the meat

judging by the name of the TS(emily_92) probably doesn't have meat which to beat.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by electricsnake
judging by the name of the TS(emily_92) probably doesn't have meat which to beat.

Fisting?

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Gargantuan
Fisting?

oh god..you just brought back horrible memories.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Yes, yes I do. All the time really.

But such little things can fill your life with alot of meaning. It might be a person, music, that's what does for me anyway.
Quote by emily92
first: I'm a GIRL my name is EMILY. anyways you guys don't understand, what I'm feeling is like a memory of a feeling....I can't explain properly, I am sleep deprived

You're right. You are the first human to ever encounter this feeling. You just invented an emotion. Congratulations.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
Quote by emily92

you have just opend yourself to a whole lot of pit - pain

enjoy

judders, your friendly feb 07'er
Quote by emily92

I understand what you're feeling, I used to think back and all I could feel or even want to feel was the feeling I got last summer, staying up all night, playing Killzone 2, listening to By The Way, meeting an amazing girl, running all the time and going to clubs,

but for me, By The Way is the epitome of happiness, I miss it.

Have you ever felt death? Have you ever felt your soul decaying? A decrepit brow, a plague, empty and ravaged, and all you see, all you feel is darkness and just...sickness? The world is really lonely when that's the only feeling you get.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by emily92

+3.14... profile veiws

Girls? Guys? Were all human. You should probably just lay down and get some sleep.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Quote by CoheednRHCP
You're right. You are the first human to ever encounter this feeling. You just invented an emotion. Congratulations.

you make me miss MAD, we were not allowed to use sarcasm
Quote by Silent_Jester13
+3.14... profile veiws

Girls? Guys? Were all human. You should probably just lay down and get some sleep.

I can't too much caffeine
Quote by emily92

Yeah, you guys can deal with this one without me.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Quote by TDKshorty
I understand what you're feeling, I used to think back and all I could feel or even want to feel was the feeling I got last summer, staying up all night, playing Killzone 2, listening to By The Way, meeting an amazing girl, running all the time and going to clubs,

but for me, By The Way is the epitome of happiness, I miss it.

Have you ever felt death? Have you ever felt your soul decaying? A decrepit brow, a plague, empty and ravaged, and all you see, all you feel is darkness and just...sickness? The world is really lonely when that's the only feeling you get.

killzone 2 aint out yet. do you mean the psp killzone?
Quote by emily92

What? This isn't an insult by the way, I just don't understand.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Yeah, you guys can deal with this one without me.

Traitor.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
Quote by emily92

i know how you feel..

just do something you like and all will be fine
Quote by slann101
killzone 2 aint out yet. do you mean the psp killzone?

I just meant Killzone, my bad.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Yes I have this feeling for over a year now, so stop complaining ya pussy.
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by CoheednRHCP
What? This isn't an insult by the way, I just don't understand.

Traitor.

MAD is music and drama camp, but it was with the diocese ,so all of the kids were just really really good people and I miss them
I know what you mean. I get it whenever I think about what happens when I die.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by emily92
MAD is music and drama camp, but it was with the diocese ,so all of the kids were just really really good people and I miss them

Well, maybe that is the source of this feeling. It doesn't sound to farfetched. Maybe try and get together with some people from your church, assuming you go to one that is.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
Page 1 of 3