As the title suggests, what cause are you drawn to support, and why?

Personally, my cause is Pit Bull Rescue. Having become the foster daddy of an incredibly lovable Pittie named Bu Bu (Pronounced 'Boo Boo'), I was introduced into the world of helping save these beautiful animals.

It has become my personal mission to help save Pit Bulls from euthanization, overpopulation, and the ever-present terror of dogfighting.

So go ahead: share your cause, share your story. This thread is intended to get the word out about the many great things people do with their lives.

(p.s. If anyone is involved with Pit Bull rescue, please PM me as I am always glad to make new contacts!)
Alcoholics and Druggies preservation because famous musicians were better when they wrote their music while drunk/stoned than sober lol.
Seriously, I would like people to be more tolerant with homosexuality, I've never been touched by homophobia yet, but that's just a question of time I guess, I have a gay friend, he's been bullied a lot because of this which affected his mood a lot over time, which is bad for mental and physical health (I mean depression here.)
Blood and Organ donation. I have donated twice in the last 8 weeks and I plan on donating every 8 weeks for the rest of my life. And I am an organ doner.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Honestly, I dont have a cause like that.

I do have a certain cause though, it's not a fundraiser or anything like yours, but my cause is to help my friends when they need help....I've basically become my friends' psychologist.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by metalgirl0
Alcoholics and Druggies preservation because famous musicians were better when they wrote their music while drunk/stoned than sober lol.
Seriously, I would like people to be more tolerant with homosexuality, I've never been touched by homophobia yet, but that's just a question of time I guess, I have a gay friend, he's been bullied a lot because of this which affected his mood a lot over time, which is bad for mental and physical health (I mean depression here.)

Agree w/ your first (to an extent, minusing hard drugs and letting either control your life..), disagree w/ your second..

I don't really have a cause.. I write music and have fun.. may not help others but I have a hell of a time doin what i do.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
Agree w/ your first (to an extent, minusing hard drugs and letting either control your life..), disagree w/ your second..

I don't really have a cause.. I write music and have fun.. may not help others but I have a hell of a time doin what i do.

May i ask why?
metalgirl0- It's all about tolerance and acceptance. When we can all get along, things will come together.

TOAOIsaac- A very worthy cause as well. I'm a blood donor, and am registered with the Iowa Organ Donor Registry, so I can respect wishing to save the lives of others!

valennic- There are times when everyone needs a friend with an open door and an open mind. You appear to be that friend to many. I give you my best wishes.

Trivium- Your cause will come in time, and you'll know when it does. I wish you the best in finding it or letting it come to you, and pursuing it when it appears. It will be the most rewarding experience of your life.

Final !mpact- Trivium's morals may disagree with those of metalgirl0. That's perfectly fine, so long as one can still tolerate and accept.
Quote by Final !mpact
May i ask why?

Just a personal (non religious) opinion. I'm just not supportive of gay rights.. I know it may be morally wrong and I apologize, just a personal view.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
Just a personal (non religious) opinion. I'm just not supportive of gay rights.. I know it may be morally wrong and I apologize, just a personal view.

It's alright. I know everyone cant agree with everything and its not morally wrong as you said either its just an opinion.
For the past 3 years, I've been obsessed with China, particularly their brutal persecution of Falun Gong practitioners.

The concentration camps, the enormous "suicide" rate while in police custody, the torture, sending packages of husbands bodies to their wives in the mail - it all sickens me.

And it's really frustrating that so few care!
Federal
Bikini
Inspector

But for reals I just like talking sense into retards.
It makes my penis hard.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by Abunai X
For the past 3 years, I've been obsessed with China, particularly their brutal persecution of Falun Gong practitioners.

The concentration camps, the enormous "suicide" rate while in police custody, the torture, sending packages of husbands bodies to their wives in the mail - it all sickens me.

And it's really frustrating that so few care!

I think it's more a matter of ignorance. Granted, a lack of care is a BIG problem here in the US.
I don't necessarily oppose the environmental movement, but i do oppose the "lets make money off of" the environmental movement. AKA Al Gore.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Lol yeah. All I see it as, being from the most polluted city in the nation, San Francisco generates all the pollution, the wind blows it down here. They think their enviornment is clean so everybody's should be. But they dirty it up as bad as we do but we get twice the smog.
I think the only problem with pollution is it makes us sick.
I don't know how much CARBON DIOXIDE causes that pollution like Gore says.
I mean we breathe out Carbon Dioxide and every living thing is composed of CARBON.
Lets have a breathing tax, haha.
Stem cell research.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I support the searchbar charity

I'm trying to get it noticed currently
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I'm not involvet in anything specific but I'm pretty much anti war and anti racism. Writing songs about it and that's it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Greyhound rescue/Dogs trust

becuase alot are only bred to race..then theye thrown out once theyve run their course..some even have their ears cut off so they cant be indentified later (they get tattooed in their ears)

we have one we rescued and shes the most loveable dog ever

oh and cats protection league
becuase i feel its good to rescue stray animals
and even if you cant take any more on yourself you can donate to help the people who do

again weve rescued 2 cats from there

my dad sponsers the Brooke Hospital
that helps out mistreated horses
he LOVES horses he used to have some when he was little
and i guess being an ex vet kinda makes him want to help
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Personal enlightenment, and through it, the enlightenment of others. I want to help get the best out of people.
my cause is to make sure people realize that with big breasts come great responsibility.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
free the homos. I am not gay, but if I were, I would be pissed if i couldn't wedd in most places. There are a lot of other things too that a gay couple can do that strait couples can't. such as making medical choices for the spouse. gay people can't do that. there is lots more too. i think its stupid.
oh to the TS id LOVE a pit bull
but theyre banned in the UK
theyre an illegal dog
but i hope to rescue a Staffie once im settled down in the future and have time to look after it
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
To Write Love on Her Arms is fantastic,and even though their street team system isn't off the ground yet to my knowledge,I still support it as much as I can.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.