Anyone on UG have asthma? Its in my family, and the last few days, I've been short of breath when excersizing, and had some back pains associated with breathing in short stints. If you have it can you tell me what is was like when you developed it? I'm paranoid now, because my breathing has been far from normal, thanks.
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
I have it and yes i get short of breath easy. maybe see a doctor if you're worried and even if you do have it the shortness of breath is easily controlled with a pulmacourt (however the hell you spell it). Asthma attacks suck though oh yer ive had it since birth so it didn't really develop?
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
yeah, ive got it, its not as bad as it was when i was young, never had an attack or anything luckily, but it sucks to have to carry an inhaler around with me.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Yeah, i have asthma to. I have had it from birth as well, but it isnt as bad as it used to be now. You will probably find something is triggering it such as pollen or dust mites but yeah if your worried about it like slafoo said, id probably see a doctor.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
. I remember being scared, and recall my dad saying not to worry, if they came here he would throw shoes at them.

Money cant buy you happiness but it can buy you marshmellows!
The asthma that plagues me was introduced into my life at the same time as my eczema. Sucks...
Holy ****! I always thought it was spelled 'astma'

And yeah, I've got a friend who has it and actually he smokes way too much for his own good.
Quote by Jimmy94

"I like dark jazz like OPETH"
"you should listen to BETWEEN THE BURIED IN ME"
"that is not real jazz"
"LOL R U KIDDING ME HNNNNGGGG"
I had worse asthma when I was little but now it's not so bad. It might go eventually but some people are stuck with it i.e. My Uncle, I do believe.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i've had it since birth and when i almost suffocated the nurse said i had tuberculosis (however it's spelt)
but yh, sucks to carry an inhaler everywhere
I've had it from birth too, it's okay, I often forget to use my inhaler regulary, but to be quite honest i don't give a toss
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
I got also the asthma eczema thingy. When i was small i used to go to some sort of asthma camp, i never liked it there. The kids where annoying and irritating. So i went on to do waterpolo as a substitute wich was cool.
I got this regular inhaler named Seretide wich i have to take twice a day (morning and evening) i just do it when i brush my theeth so.

Then i got Ventolin for when i get short of breath. Haven't used it in more then a year.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
I grew out of it luckily, although wen I have a cold I have to take becotide twice a day
I got it mildly. Just take Ventolin like 15 minutes before you exercise.
It's never really been a big problem for me, which is lucky, but if you're worried, see a doctor.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult